𝟎𝟑𝟕: 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧.

Saylor, Wheezie and Rafe had spent half an hour playing guess who in one of the back rooms of the ship after Ward kicked them out of the old room when Sarah woke up

Wheezie and Rafe were playing as a pair against Saylor and the Routledge girl was yet to win a round. Rafe kept claiming it was because he knew her so well but the truth was Wheezie had noticed there was a mirror very conveniently placed behind Saylor which gave them full view of her side of the board.

"Are you Herman?" Wheezie asked resting her head on her hand as she learnt forwards.

"I don't want to play anymore." Saylor huffed annoyed.

She was in fact Herman.

"Come on Princess one more round." Rafe tried to convince her as he wrapped his arm around his youngest sisters shoulder. "Do it for Wheeze." He smiled at her knowing she wouldn't let the curly haired girl down.

"I keep loosing." Saylor pouted childishly her arms crossed against her chest. "How about we swap teams? Me and Wheezie against you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Yes!" Wheezie agreed instantly. "But uh, you should sit this side Say."

Rafe and Saylor swapped sides to play the next game and the second the brunette sat beside her little sister her mouth dropped open in disbelief.

"I knew it! You were cheating!" She announced her voice high pitched and eyes wide.

Rafe and Wheezie shared a fist bump over the board game and Saylor began tickling the young Cameron as payback.

Rafe watched as the two rolled around laughing on the floor and in that moment he felt whole. If he could spend the rest of his life reliving those 5 minutes over and over again he would.

If you asked Rafe what he wanted for his future he would tell you he would be living in an apartment in a big city with his little sister and his girl.

Saylor and Wheezie were the only people that ever showed Rafe what it was like to be loved, they treated him like a human and not the mistake everyone else told him he was.

He knew that the happiness he was feeling in that moment wouldn't last, it never did. But for once he was okay with that because he knew no matter what happened he would always have those 5 minutes and no one could take that away from him.

As expected the laughter came to an abrupt end when a loud siren began blaring and a voice called through the loud speakers.

"𝘼𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬. 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙝𝙪𝙡𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧. "

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·