𝟎𝟑𝟑: 𝐂𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐩.

When they arrived back at the Cameron mansion Rafe hopped out from the truck and made his way round to the passenger side before opening the door for the Routledge girl who hadn't said a word since they left the warehouse

"Come on Princess, let's get you cleaned up." Rafe spoke gently as he offered his hand to help her out the vehicle.

Delicately Saylors fingers wrapped around his palm as she stepped out the truck and allowed him to guide her into the house.

Once they were in his room, one that Saylor was very familiar with after spending 2 months living in when her brain had been rewired she sat on the edge of the bed.

Rafe kneeled in front of her and placed his hands on her thighs. "This isn't how I planned this would go but this good for us. Me and you were gonna get far away from this Island and are gonna live the life we always dreamt of." He took a deep breath as he thought over his next sentence. "I know that you and JJ had a thing but I forgive you. He is no good, he's a heartbreaker and I'm gonna make sure your far away so he doesn't get the chance to break yours. Your mine, always have been and always will be" he placed a kiss on her forehead as he stood back up. "Now let's get you cleaned up."

He left the room to go into the bathroom and that's when Saylor heard the shower turn on.

"Princess, come here." Rafe called to her.

Saylor knew she had the perfect chance to run, the door was right in front of her practically teasing her. But she didn't, she decided she wasn't going to fight it. Fighting it is what got the people she cared for killed, so she simply stopped.

When she arrived in the bathroom Rafe was wearing nothing but a towel around his waist as his clothes sat in a ball by his feet.

Rafe curled his fingers around the hem of her shirt and she pulled back at the contact. "Your ok, you're safe" he reassured her which seemed to have work as she gave in and let him peel the blood stained shirt from her body.

It wasn't long until all of her clothes had fallen and landed in a heap next to his own.

She stepped into the shower with Rafe close behind her and let out a sigh of relief when the hot water hit her body and relaxed all of her muscles.

The blood ran from of her body and down the drain and the brunette tried her best to imagine all of her troubles falling down the drain with it.

Rafe squeezed some of her Vanilla shampoo which he had restocked since she had lived there into his hand before running it through her hair.

The Routledge girl closed her eyes in bliss as his finger tips messaged her scalp.

If you would have told her 24 hours ago she would be willingly taking a shower with Rafe Cameron she would have laughed in your face, but a lot had changed in those 24 hours which led her to this very moment.

"I'm gonna keep you safe, I promise" Rafe whispered placing a kiss on her bare shoulder before getting out the shower and passing her a towel.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·