𝟎𝟏𝟕: 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭.

After dropping Saylor at the Carson boys house the Pogues once again found themselves on the Heywards dock

After dropping Saylor at the Carson boys house the Pogues once again found themselves on the Heywards dock. Pope had revealed what he learnt about his families connection to the key and the cross so they were celebrating him being a royal.

"I still can't believe your related to Denmark Tanny" John B exclaimed walking to rest against the banister a fresh can of beer in his hand. "Are we in the presence of a royal?"

"A king? We shall crown him" JJ added to the joked placing a pretend crown onto the Heyward boys head. "All hail the lord of Tannyhill" he spoke in a funny voice.

"We are not worthy" "bow down" the others joined in all holding their arms out and bowing in his direction.

"Alright, everybody relax. Can we relax please?" Pope requested a large grin on his face.

"Relocate to the Cats Ass, question mark?" Sarah suggested twirling her pointer finger in the air.

"I'm with that" JJ agreed pointing at the blonde girl.

"How soon can we move in?" Kie asked continuing the joke.

"I just keep thinking about the letter, the one that Limbrey sent." Pope voice much more serious than before. "It had the wheat symbol on it. That must mean it has something to do with the royal merchant."

"Yeah, something seems fishy" JJ nodded.

"But if we find that cross, we can split it like we were gonna split the gold." Pope announced enthusiastically.

"And live happily ever after?" A new voice joined the conversation.

The Pogues turned to see it was Limbrey and her side chick causing them to stand straight.

"You assaulted my father" Pope spat bitterly stepping towards her only to be pushed back by Renfield.

"Oh I didn't assault anybody" Limbrey shook her head a fake kindness in her voice.

"He can identify the psycho from a mile away" Kie deadpanned looking over at the bearded man in the leather jacket.

"Why would my employ assault your father? That's absurd." Carla laughed. "Listen, we can keep on negotiating, but the fact is that I want the key "That's when Renfield stepped forward and grabbed Pope pining him against the pole behind. "And I won't stop until I have it. I don't have a choice, which means you don't either."

Pope shook his head at her angrily. "That cross belongs to my family."

"Look, I wanted to do this the easy way Pope. I didn't want her to get hurt but you're making this difficult." Limbrey spoke in fake sympathy as she stepped to the side revealing something that made all their hearts wrench in their chests.

☘︎︎

"What's up? You said it was important." Saylor asked Tyler as she made her way into his house. She had received a call from him asking if she could come see him.