𝟎𝟐𝟖: 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐮𝐲.

The 4 Pogues were once again collectively sat on the top van as they waited for Kie and JJ to come to their rescue

Saylor was sat with her head rested on Popes shoulder, a blunt between her lips and a ripped section of her best friends shirt wrapped around the cut on her palm.

"The tortoise and the tortoise, Just a couple hours late." Pope commented as Kies trucked finally pulled up. "Where the hell were you guys?"

"Paternal complications." Kie replied as she climbed out of the stolen car.

"Luke was at the Chateau." JJ added.

"Ugh, I hate that guy" Saylor scoffed.

"Oh, great! While you were having family time with your pops John B and S got attacked by a gator"

"Like, for real?" The blonde raised an eyebrow.

"Does it look like we're joking?" Sarah deadpanned motioning over to John Bs leg and Saylors hand.

"Okay, what the hell happened?"

"I got bit by a gator!" "He got bit by a gator!" John B and Pope shouted at the same time.

"I dunno why I'm being yelled at. I put my ass on the line." Kie retaliated also raising her voice.

That's when everyone kicked off and started arguing, there voices overlapping each other. All except Saylor and JJ were bickering. JJ was rubbing his hand over his face stressed and Saylor simply exhaled smoke from out her lips as the drug numbed the pain in her palm and distracted her racing thoughts.

"Shut up!" JJ eventually yelled causing everyone to fall silent and Saylor to whistle at his attitude.

"Seriously, guys, can't take it anymore, all right? Everyone just cut it out for a second." He laughed unamused. "Look, I just helped my dad leave this island for good. Like, he's not ever coming back. He's straight up like the Spanish. Just, Bon voyage"

"Thats not the right language" Sarah whispered lowly.

"That's Latin Jay" Saylor corrected believing she was correct.

"Oh my god" Pope shook his head in disbelief.

"And I know for a fact all I got is you guys, okay? You're it. And I've come too close to losing you, all of you. mean, shit, like you almost drowned." He pointed at Kie "Pope, you were kidnapped. Sarah, you've been shot. Say was brain washed"

"It's true, I was there" Saylor nodded her head enthusiastically the effects of the blunt she had smoked clouding her brain.

"John B, you were almost dinner for a freaking gator, bro. So, this blaming each other is some Kook-ass bullshit, all right? We don't do that Okay? We're Pogues." He took a deep breath as he finished his rant "Sorry, that was a lot right now."