𝟎𝟐𝟕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐧 𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭.

They were now back in the Twinkie and honestly Saylor was very confused

They were now back in the Twinkie and honestly Saylor was very confused. Everything was a blur and all she had gathered were the words 'cross' and church'.

She wasn't sure how to feel? How to cope? What was she supposed to do with herself? What's she grieving correctly? Was she in shock? Could she have stopped it?

Her head was reeling and her heart was breaking. It was too much to handle, she decided she needed a distraction and what better than Popes mission to find the cross.

"So the cross is at a church?" Saylor questioned her voice scratchy as it was the first thing she had said in a while.

Everyone looked at her almost shocked that she had spoken, and that she was concerned about the cross rather then everything that had happened that morning.

JJ knew she was trying to distract herself from the situation and he understood because he used to do the same thing with his father. "Yup, that's if Pope is right"

"Pope is always right" Saylor replied giggling slightly, everyone smiled at the sound.

That was until Saylors face morphed into one of horror as she moved around patting her pockets.

"Whoah, S what's wrong?"

After realising she couldn't find her phone Saylor quickly turned to Sarah. "Sar, hand me your phone!"

Sarah pulled her phone from her back pocket and Saylor grabbed it instantly dialling a number as her leg bounced anxiously.

'Him and Topper'

"Come on, pick up, pick up" she whispered to herself her heart beating fast in her chest. Her panic rose with every beep of the call that passed.

"Sar-"

"Oh thank god" Saylor breathed in relief at the sound of his voice her head falling back. "Are you okay?"

"Lor, Why are you on Sarah's phone?"

"That doesn't matter. Promise me you will stay away from Rafe"

"What? Why? What's happened? Are you hurt? Do you need help? Where are you I'm coming to get you.."

"No, I'm uh. I'm okay" Saylor nodded to herself trying not only to convince Topper but herself too.

"Then what's wrong?"

Her eyes filled with tears as she thought over what she was going to say. "Bar- Bear is" she couldn't do it, she couldn't tell him over the phone.

Kie grabbed Saylor hand in comfort giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Nothing, it's nothing. Just Rafe knows about operation memory recovery and is pissed."

"When isn't he pissed?" Topper joked making her smile through her tears. "But yeah, I will stay away."