𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥.

The 3 Pogues now stood in front of the large oak tree which took residence in the front garden of the chateau

The 3 Pogues now stood in front of the large oak tree which took residence in the front garden of the chateau. The blonde with a blow torch in his hand and the others with little trinkets of their lost friends.

Once JJ had finished burning the memorial into the tree he stepped back into line with his friends. Their hearts heavy as they looked at the writing burnt into the tree in front of them.

2003 - 2020
𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧 𝐁 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞
𝙿𝟺𝙻

"To John B" Pope spoke slowly the pain evident in his voice. As he glanced over he watched as JJ took a large swig out of his flask guilt washing over him. He felt responsible for the blonde boy, Saylor wouldn't want him to slip into dangerous habits and Pope wasn't able to stop him.

"And Sarah" Kie added her voice cracking and eyes glossy with tears.

And Saylor

The short 2 worded sentence slipped into all of their minds but not a single one of them were brave enough to say it out loud. Saylor was a taboo topic, almost as if they were to afraid to let the thoughts leave their heads incase it became real.

☘︎︎

"So the plan is to take her there tomorrow?"

"It's the first day of school, the house will be empty. It's the only way she won't be seen" The dark haired man explained.

"And you're sure this is a good idea?"

"She needs to remember" He sighed.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·