𝟎𝟐𝟑: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐤𝐞.

After getting ready at Toppers house, Saylor was now sporting some black short shorts and a bright pink Josie halter top from Urban

To say she was tipsy would be an understatement. She decided to worry about her argument with the Pogues a different day and to continue being a normal teen for the day. And what's more average then underage drinking.

Her arms were wrapped around Sarah's neck as she not so gracefully danced side to side pulling the blonde to move with her.

"I'm really glad were friends" Saylor drunkly confessed. "It's to much hassle being angry all the time"

Sarah nodded in agreement before opening her mouth to say something only to be cut of by the drunk brunette.

"Omg they came!" Saylor cheered once she saw the Twinkie pull up. "Come on Liam!" She yanked the ginger away from the others by his arm and pulled him to where the pogues were stood.

Once the Pogues saw her it was obvious she was drunk by the way her eyes were droopy and the sway in her step.

"Guys! You made it!" She slurred. "This is Liam" she announced as Liam slung his arm over her shoulder.

"Liam, this is my brother John B." Saylor pointed at him but ended up being a few inches to far to the side so was actually just pointing at the empty space next to his head.

"That's Pope, he's my person. And that pretty little thing right there is my best friend Kie."

Liam lent down to whisper in her ear. "The blondes cute" Saylor giggled and JJ clenched his Jaw.

"That's JJ. He's my boyfriend... well I think he is. I dunno anymore, I know I love him but I don't like he loves me anym-"

"Ok, that's enough of that" Ben suddenly appeared placing a hand over the girls mouth to stop her drunken rambling which he knew she would regret. "Hey babe." He greeted Liam with a Kiss making JJ feel stupid for feeling so jealous.

Saylor then licked his palm making him grimace and pull his hand away.

"Ewww, why are you salty" she complained rubbing her hand up and down her own palm to try and get rid of the salty taste.

"How much has she had to drink?" JJ asked his voice concerned.

"Way more than she would have if you guys didn't treat her like shit earlier" Ben hissed grabbing Saylors hand. "Come on, let's go dance." He pulled her away from the group knowing she couldn't control what she said whilst drunk and didn't want her to say anything she would regret.

She twirled between Liam and Ben dancing like no one was watching even tho she knew that someone was. JJs eyes practically burned her skin as he watched her dance with her two new friends. Nothing but regret and longing swirling in his gut.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed as the sound of shouting became louder than the music coming from the speaker.

When she turned Saylors mouth gaped open at the sight of Topper and John B fighting. In the moment she felt allot more sober.

"Stop, your gonna get hurt" Ben told her as she pushed her way through the crowd but he was ignored.

Saylor arrived just in time to see a brunette push Sarah over the concrete ledge. "SARAH!" she yelled moving over to help her up. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?"

Sarah shook her head accepting the Routledge girls hand. Once Saylor saw the cut on the blondes knee anger bubbled inside her chest. She hated that her friend was hurt.

Seeing that Kie was arguing with the girl that pushed Sarah Saylor made her way over with her fists clenched. "Hey horse face!" She called getting her attention before punching her straight in the nose.

"Saylor!" Kie shouted in disbelief.

The girl then reached over and grabbed a chunk of Saylors hair to which Saylor elbowed her in the stomach and they both fell to the floor.

As Saylor was ontop she had the advantage and punched her as the girl beneath clawed at her face. Hair pulling was a low blow and unlucky for the girl Saylor still didn't know the name of Saylor could fight.  "Don't you ever touch my friends again!"

"Saylor that's enough!" Kie desperately tried to get them to stop.

Arms then wrapped around her waist and yanked her from the girl beneath. "Get of me!"

"She's had enough, we're leaving!" It was JJ.

Saylor gave up at went limp letting him carry her to the Twinkie with their friends following behind. When her feet were placed firmly back on the ground she spat the blood out from her mouth and used her thumb to wipe the blood of her lip.

JJ wouldn't admit it but he found the action very attractive.

"Well, that was a little unexpected." The blonde said throwing his empty can on the floor.

"Was it?" Kie replied sarcastically.

"Hey, maybe she'll come around." JJ suggested to John B trying to cheer him up.

Saylor rolled her eyes, she didn't understand why Sarah was being painted as the bad guy for needing space after everything that had happened.

"It's like everything that happened to us didn't matter." John B spoke his voice hoarse.

His sister scoffed and everyone turned to look at her. "Shut the fuck up John." Their eyes blew open at her bluntness.

She wasn't sure if it was because she was drunk or because she was fed up of biting her tongue but Saylor felt the need to say everything on her mind.

"Of course it fucking matters, if It didn't she wouldn't have gotten upset when she saw you with that horse lookin ass bitch. She needed you and you weren't there, she needs some space. Stop making her out to be some villain that planned to hurt you. She ran away with you, she left her entire fucking family for you. And here you are talking shit. It's a joke...your a joke"

They all went silent as they took in her words, they knew she was right.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·