𝟎𝟏𝟐: 𝐈 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈𝐭.

The Pogues including John B who had been released from prison were now sat on the deck at the Chateau discussing the whereabouts of the Cameron girl

The Pogues including John B who had been released from prison were now sat on the deck at the Chateau discussing the whereabouts of the Cameron girl. "So, Sarah just dips and doesn't call?"

"Yeah, man. She just left her bag. Didn't tell anybody." Pope replied recalling the last time they saw her.

"Okay, dude, I really think Ward got to her. The dude tried to have me killed in jail." John B revealed.

"What?" Kie exclaimed turning to look at him.

"Yeah. He sent somebody to the prison who yoked me up and almost killed me." He pointed at the bruising around his neck. "Dude, I just swear to God, one day I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." John B huffed thinking about all the pain Ward Cameron had caused his family.

"It's okay." Kie interrupted.

"No, Kie, it's not okay. We gotta find Sarah and get Saylor back."

"No, literally, it's okay. She's right there." The wavy haired brunette motioned over the Routledge boys shoulder where Toppers boat was sailing towards them.

"John B? John B!" Sarah called the second she saw her boyfriend on the dock.

"What the hell is she doing with Topper?" Kie questioned with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Hi." John B pulled her into him as she stepped of the boat.

"Hey!" Sarah laughed wrapping her arms around his neck. "I didn't know if I'd see you again. What happened?" She asked pulling back.

"Uh, they dropped all the charges." He informed making her smile. "I'm a free man."

"That's amazing." Sarah placed her hands on the side of his face pulling him in for another hug.

"I know. It's great but listen, Sarah, they're coming after Rafe."

"Good. He's completely unhinged. He jumped me last night." Sarah explained shielding her eyes from the sun using her hand. "That's why I didn't come back."

"Yeah, man. Rafe has lost his mind. Literally almost drowned his own sister. Thankfully, I got there just in time." Topper imputed earning unimpressed looks from the group.

"Yeah, he did." Sarah nodded.

"Uh, well, I guess I owe you one, Topper, don't I?" John B said with a pained expression.

"It's all good." Topper wanted to carry on gloating about how he had been the one to save the girl but he stopped himself. He knew that Saylor would scold him for it.

Oh shit Saylor....

It's like a pin dropped in his head. He was so caught up with the whole Rafe drowning Sarah situation he failed to realise she didn't show up to movie night.

"Have you guys seen Lor?" He asked catching the Pogues of guard.

"No, we haven't seen her since the storm. We were gonna bring her home today" JJ responded now stood.