𝟎𝟎𝟒: 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝.

Rafe and Ward had gone on a trip to the Bahamas for 'business' and the Pogues would be at school meaning it was the perfect time to take Saylor back to her childhood home

Topper decided to miss his first day at school, the girl and recovering her memories being more important.

Barry freed his calendar of any drug dealing duties for that day and Tyler made sure to complete any work early in the morning so he could be there with them.

Topper drove his Jeep through the cut, Tyler in the seat next to him and Barry and Saylor sat in the back.

"The second it gets to much, you tell us and we will get you out of there ok" Tyler told her sincerely turning in his seat to grab one of her hands in his giving it a squeeze.

"You sure you want to do this?" Topper asked eyeing her through the wing mirror concerned that she was pushing herself to hard.

"I need to do this... I need to remember" Saylor nodded feeling nervous but still certain in her decision. "Besides, I have my boys with me" she smiled at the three.

"Ok, we're here" Barry informed her when the car came to a holt.

The 3 protectors stepped out of the car first and watched as the Routledge girl took a deep breath before stepping out herself.

Her chocolate eyes remained trained on the ground for a short while until she worked up the courage to look up at the house.

The second she raised her eye line she felt dizzy. Her head filled with the sound of children laughing and a rapid slideshow began playing in her head. The slides however changing to fast for her to register the images.

She shakily reached out her hand clutching onto Barry's arm as the world span around her. She could hear people talking from all directors around her, voices she knew didn't belong to any of the people that bought her to the house.

Her eyes darted around trying to find where the sound was coming from but to no avail. They weren't actually there.

"I - it's too loud" Saylor began hyperventilating as a loud high pitch ringing noise filled her head.

"Hey, hey. You're ok just look at me" Barry grabbed at the sides of her face forcing her to look at him. "Focus on me"

Saylor did as instructed and the world around her began to slow and she was suddenly aware of Tyler's hand as it stroked her back in comfort.

"Let's get you back" Topper looked to the other two who nodded in agreement gently leading the shaken girl back into the car.

"You did so good" Tyler smiled at her softly placing a kiss on the crown of her head as she sunk into the back seat of the Jeep.

Barry took his position next to her and guided her head onto his lap slowly running his hand through her hair knowing it calmed her down.

Saylor was quick to fall asleep, her brain overwhelmed with information. As she slept memories came flooding back but this time at a pace she could keep up with.

She remembered running around with her brother at the dock, she remembered reading a book in the hammock with Pope, she remembered Kie braiding her hair and she remembered JJs lips against hers.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·