Luke Hemmings #6

Good Day ;)

A/N hey. Ok it's a smut so WARNING WARNING VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED so if u die. Not my fault. Enjoy :)

I slammed my locked door shut, locking it before saying goodbye to a few of my friends, walking with my best friend, out of school to get our rides home.

"You catching the bus?" she asked, referring to our regular bus route home. I give her a little grin, shaking my head. She seems to catch on, nodding of the head back, "Luke's picking you up?", she laughed, giving a wink.

"Haha yeah, I'm meeting him a few streets over. I don't want anyone to see me getting in his car.."

"That's understandable", she says "If your gonna be doing anything like the last time, I'll make sure to knock this time"

I gasp and nudge my best friend, "That's not funny!"

"I had news to tell you!", she laughed loudly.

"It was honestly the most irreverent information ever!", I blush.

"That's because you were having a sex-fest with your boyfriend. Don't worry, I would have done the same thing", she laughs while I roll my eyes at her.

We arrive at the school gates. I was ready to turn left and walk down the street and to the street where I organised to meet Luke, but instead I heard gasps from girls behind me.

It's an all-girls school, they could be gasping about anything.

"Oh fuck", I heard my best friend mutter.

"What?", I asked.

She pointed over my shoulder and out to the car park.

Slowly turning around, I looked out to the lot and see none other than Luke Hemmings leaning against his shiny black new car.

"Oh fuck", I say, copying my best friend.

His eyes are scanning the crowd of girls and finally stop at me, lighting up and a small grin lifting upon his face.

"I'm about to slap that grin right off his face", I say, hugging my friend goodbye. She giggled.

"He probably has a very good reason for parking right out the front of the biggest private girls school in Sydney"

I step off the path and walk towards him, hearing more gasps and giggles.

As Luke gives me an adorable smile, showing his dimples, I shake my head at him.

"They're staring. Don't do anything", I say gently, trying to act casual.

"Good. Let's give them a show", he said, placing his large hands on my waist, pulling me against his body and dipping his head so his lips were in line with mine, pressing them against mine firmly.

I know Luke wanted to give more but I pulled away before he could slip his tongue in.

"You're going to kill me for that", he chuckles, opening the passenger door for me and letting me climb in before he closed it.

Luke gets in and starts the car, before giving me a cheeky smirk. As we're pulling out of the carpark, girls were glaring at me the entire time. I just kept my head down.

"Am I in trouble?", Luke teases, sliding his hand onto my thigh where my school skirt had slid up and my bare skin was on display.

"No", I smirk, flicking his hand away "But why did you choose to park right out the front?'

"I forgot which bloody street we were meeting in", he chuckles, making me sigh, laughing.

"Well that's too bad", I smirk, "You can't come pick me up anymore then"