Preference #4

Waking You Up In The Morning

Calum:
Calum would probably be an early riser so he'd come back into the bedroom a little after he woke up to wake you up. He'd open the duvet, getting in even though he's fully dressed in ripped jeans and a tank, and he'd just place his face right next to yours, to see how long it'd take you to notice, and when you'd intentionally ignore him, he'd see a smile peep from your mouth, and he'd whine before nuzzling his face into your neck and mumbling "good morning baby"

Luke:
Luke would probably walk in quietly without the intention to wake you up at all, and he'd walk over his floor to get changed, but would trip over his own long legs, making a crashing sound as he tries to catch he balance, as soon as he realised you were awake, he's start apologising and kissing your cheek over and over telling you to go back to sleep

Michael:
Let's face it, Michael wouldn't even be awake yet, but he'd wake up to your hair brushing against his face, smiling he'd yawn, stretching slightly which would wake you slightly making you join in with his yawns, snuggling closer before Michael speaks up saying "can we just spend the day like this?" And then he'd kiss your head and you'd fall back to sleep, cuddling.

Ashton:
Ashton would probably beg to get you to wake up, he'd poke you, kiss your neck, fiddle with your fingers, bury his face into the crook of your neck and chin and would just mumble random shit like "what would you do if I had chickens permantly stuck to my shoulders?" To make you laugh, which would secure the fact that he wasn't going to let you get away with going back to sleep, because he wanted all the time that he had to spend with you to be amazing.

A/N I did it differently this time :] I don't know if it works but oh well.