Michael Clifford #2

Life Story

How you met:

You were at your first job right after getting a degree at college for hair dressing. It was your first day and you were super nervous. You were working at some HUGE salon in LA. How you got a job there escapes you but you just go with it. It just had opened for the day You were preparing your station. You hear the door open but don't look up from your work. "Hi, I'm Michael. I have an appointment with Karina." A voice said.

"Sorry she's called in sick but Y/N will be happy to work with you." Shit. you think to yourself.

"Y/N." You look up. The girl in the front who's name is Mari calls you over. You walk over and she says, "Y/N, this is Michael." You look at him and your eyes just about pop out of your head. It's THE Michael Clifford. The one from the band you adore. The one who you always found incredibly attractive but never thought you would meet. Be cool. You think to yourself.

"Hi, I'm Y/N." you said sticking out your hand. You smiled and thought to yourself Nailed . "What did you want done today?" you ask.

"Well, I was hoping I could dye my hair green."

"That would be so cool!" you said.

"I know right!" He said. You giggled.

"Alright. Follow me and we'll get started."

You brought him to the back and washed his hair. You mixed up the dye and began. You had a conversation with Michael as you worked.

"Why green?" You asked.

"We'll I've had almost every other colour under the sun but green and I think it would look pretty cool."

"Well it is looking pretty nice."

"Sweet. So how long have you done hair?"

"Um.. what time is it?"

"Uh..9:45."

"Then about 45 minutes." You said nervously.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. You're the first person I've ever done."

"Well then I feel honoured." He said with a smile. His smile sent all your nerves away. It was like he knew it was going to look amazing to him not matter what. You two talked about you're outrageous beauty school stories, most of which made him laugh. You finished the colour and rinsed his hair again. You blow dried it and you were finished. "Done!" You took off his cape. He stood up and looked in the mirror.

"This is sick."

"You really like it!"

"I love it! And I know the boys and the fans will too!" He said.

"This fan already loves it!" You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Thank you!" He said he came and hugged you.

"You're welcome!" He left to go pay and came back with your tip.

"Thanks, Mikey!" He turned and walked out. You went back to your station and counted it. There was a small piece of paper there too. It had his number on it. You turned to see him walk out about just as he turned to face you. He winked and left. That day you and Mari got fired for taking Karina's client but you didn't care.

First Date:

Michael had invited you for brunch at his house and then bowling. You put on this and drove to his house. You pulled up to it and parked. You went to his front door and rung the doorbell. He opened the door immediately hugged you. You were a little surprised but hugged back. He back up.