Ashton Irwin #2

Life Story

How you meet:

Today you were going to a concert to one of your favourite bands of all time, Green Day!You and your best friend were going and you had front row seats! She said it was because of her new friend Michael and his friend Ashton.

"Girl I'm so excited!" You yelled to your best friend as you two walked into the place. You made your way to your seats and had about a half an hour until the show started. Suddenly, you had to pee very badly.

"Y/F/N, I'm going to go pee! Be right back." you said to your friend. She nodded. You dashed up to the main level and tried to find the bathroom. You walked around aimlessly for ten minutes until you finally found it. Surprisingly, there was no one in it. You relieved yourself and washed your hands. You walked out and realised you had no idea where you were. And the show was going to start soon! You ran around and tried to think of how you got there while trying not to run into people in the crowd.

Then someone shoved you from behind and you fell into some stranger who caught you. You look up to see Ashton Irwin with a shocked reaction on his face. You loved his band and his music. He had always been your favourite so naturally you were sort of frozen. "uh...sorry." you stuttered nervously. You got back to your feet and blushed.

"No worries. I'm Ashton." He said sticking out his hand.

"Hi I'm Y/N." You said shaking it. The crowd had thinned out since the show would start any minute.

"I'm sorry but you seem lost." He said to you.

"Yeah I am." You admitted quietly and blushed.

"Let me help you. I've played a show here and know my way around." You grabbed your ticket from you back pocket and showed him.

"Oh your seat is right next to mine. I'll take you!" He grabbed your hand and ran. You ran following him but loved that he was holding your hand. Soon you found yourself back with your friend. She was talking to Ashton's band mate, Michael. Wait. That's her friend Michael?! Well, now I have a friend Ashton. You thought to yourself. Then the lights dimmed and the show started.

It was now almost the end of the show. You and Ashton had really been hitting it off. You're pretty sure he likes you. You had been talking and singing and dancing all night. The concert had been fun. Now it was the last song and you knew which one it was because it was your favourite song.

"Alright guys, this is our last song." The crowd cheered. "But we're going to end this right. So here we go"

"This is my song!" You and Ashton yelled at the same time. Billie Joe (lead singer) had heard you guys and looked over.

"Wait before we start, I would like this gentleman and this pretty young lady to come up here." He offered a hand to Ashton and he took it to climb on the stage. Ashton offered his to you and you took it.

"Well aren't you Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer?" Billie Joe said.

"Yes I am." Ashton said.

"And who's this lovely lady?"

"I'm Y/N." You said into his microphone. You were sort of starstruck and couldn't respond too well but whatever.

"And are you dating or what?"

"No we just met." You said.

"Uh-huh. Well you've been very flirty all night, both of you." You and Ashton both blushed. "Now I understand you both like this song?" You both nodded.