Ashton Irwin #1

Campfire

You and Ash are sitting together by the campfire. Everyone else had gone to sleep already so it's just you two. There's a gush of cool wind and you shiver.

"You cold?" Ash looks over to you. You nod your head and he moves close to you and wraps you in his warm arms, you snuggle your head into his chest and breathe in his scent. Ash has a unique scent, he smells like a pine cone tree, quite an earthy and clean scent.

"Are you warmer?" He says with a smile.

"Much better thank you" You say back before snuggling your head deeper into his warm chest.

You and Ash have been best friends since elementary school but you've developed a slight...ok major crush on him lately. Does he like me back? You think while sighing into Ash's chest.

"(y/n?)" Ash says quietly. You untuck your head from his chest and look up at him. His hazel eyes reflecting the campfire, making the yellow colour of his eyes appear brighter and bolder. He smiles down at you causing his amazing dimples to appear. You smile back at him.

"Yeah?" You reply.

"Um..you uh..." Ash stutters as he looks away into the fire, his cheeks going a soft red. You giggle at him.

"You're cute when u stutter like that" Oh no. Did I just say that out loud? You think as you feel your cheeks heat up, now this time it was Ash's turn to laugh.

"Well you're cute when you blush" This only makes you blush harder. Ash laughs and hugs you tighter. You sit in silence for a few minutes, a nice silence. You admire the flames of the fire and the warmth it gives off. You notice in the corner of your eye Ash looking a little uneasy.

"Ash you ok there? You're looking a little anxious" Ash looks down and smiles at you.

"Well yeah...there's been something that I've wanted to tell you for a while now but I just never knew when the right time was-" Ash stops suddenly and takes a deep breath. "I'm not sure if you feel the same way, well if you do that's awesome and brilliant and- never mind, the point is that I've kinda been thinking about you a lot lately, like how beautiful you look. You always seem to be happy and when you smile..." Ash stops and chuckles. "Your smile and your laugh are so without fault, you are so genuinely amazing and I just wanted you to know that" You feels your cheeks heat up and butterflies in your stomach. Am I dreaming? You decide to just act normal.

"Thank you Ash haha I appreciate it." You see Ash look nervous again.

"That's not all (y/n). Your beautiful personality has caused me to sort of uh...well I like you (y/n)...I'm not sure if you feel the same way about me bu-" before you let him finish his sentence you slip your hands around his neck and close his lips with yours. You feel Ash gasp by the sudden action but he soon relaxes into the kiss. After a few seconds you pull apart and he leans his forehead against yours.

"I may sorta like you too Ash" You whisper back while smiling. Ash smiles extra wide and pecks you on the cheek.

"Give me 5 seconds" He smirks at his band reference and you laugh at his childish behaviour. Ash soon returns with his hands behind his back. Ash walks over to you smiling, he then lowers himself onto one knee in front of you. He pulls a giant marshmallow from behind him with a large grin. You laugh as he grins like a child in a candy store.

"(Y/n)? Can you please make me the happiest person alive and be my beautiful girlfriend?" You feel tears on the verge of spilling but you will them to cease.

"Yes, yes please" You say nodding with a wide smile across your face. Ash stands up and wraps you into an embrace. You continue to chat and roast marshmallows until the early hours of the morning and fall asleep in each other's arms.