Realization

Juvia P.O.V

I was just eliminated from the naval battle, because of Minerva's spacial magic and me being distracted because of my love for Gray. I watched as Lucy got thrown around and mercilessly beat by Minerva. I watched in shock and anger, I might view Lucy as a love rival, but I do not wish any ill will or harm to be fall her. As the time was nearing an end, Minerva held her out of the bubble and threw her to the ground like she was trash, I moved to catch her, but my beloved and Natsu came out of the stands and caught her, I saw Wendy and Chelia rush to come heal any injuries that was caused from the beating. I rushed over to comfort as much as possible. Everything happened so quickly, but one minute we were checking on her, and the next Fairy Tail team A was about to battle with Sabertooth in the middle of the arena. Once everything calmed down Lucy got moved to the infirmary and got settled in. I got back to our boxseats and sat next to Gajeel. 

"You did good rain drop, but you seriously have to stop gettin' caught up with ice prick. It ain't doin' ya any good." He said to me, looking at me from his peripheral vision. I let out a sigh and looked to the side.

"Juvia knows you are right Gajeel, but Juvia doesn't know how to go back to the Juvia she was before meeting her beloved, but also not bring the rain back. Juvia does not wish to go back to being the gloomy rain woman she once was." I said, shaking my head at the idea of bringing the rain wherever I went to, no matter what the weather was like. Gajeel let out a sigh, leaning back in the chair he was sitting in and crossing his arms.

"I don't know raindrop, but you gotta figure it out, because you have to realize, this ain't goin' anywhere with him, the whole hot n' cold thing isn't fair to you, and the obsessive thing you got goin' isn't right. You need to figure out other things that bring you joy other then ice dick." He said, looking at me, "Your worth isn't in some douchbag, and you know this, especially after Bora. You need to do what's best for ya in the long run Juvia." He finished what he was saying, standing from his seat, he rubbed my hair affectionately and looked towards the rest of our team, "Now, let's go check on bunny girl." He said, he and the rest of Fairy Tail team B walked to the infirmary, while I walked to keep up with them, while still in my mind. Gajeel is right, my worth isn't in a male, but why do I put so much of my life into Gray? He might have been the first one to show me the beauties of a clear sky, but I have other reasons for being happy now, but I just can't seem to pull away from him, no matter how much I want to in my mind. His face after I did my love wall, it seemed like it was filled with disgust and shock. I shock the thought out of my head as we approached the door to the infirmary, I busted through the door,

"How's Lucy?" I asked, as we walked through the doors, Gray, Natsu, Wendy, and Porlyusica all looked to us.

"You came?" My beloved stated, staring in a bit of shock. My heart clenched at the thought that he would think that I wouldn't come check on a fellow guildmate and friend.

"Of course we did, we might be on different teams, but we are all in the guild." Cana said, walking further into the room. We were in the middle of discussing how we would be getting our revenge for what they did to Lucy, when Master walked into the room looking furloughed.

"I am glad both teams are here, I have something to tell you." He said, his gaze going around the room. "I was just contacted by the games organizers, while, I am not sure if it will be a help or hindrance to us, but I was asked if we could consolidate our two teams into one.

"What?!" Natsu asked, his salmon pink eyebrows scrunching together as he looked like he was ready to explode.

"So, we have to be like everyone else now, huh?" Laxus asked, not looking to angry, but more annoyed.

"Why are they doing that?" MIra asked, walking up to Master.

"Since Raventail has been disquailified, there are now seven teams remaining. Having an odd number makes it difficult to match up competitors for the battles." He stated, that does make sense for the battles. "Therefore we have been made to do away with the A and B teams, and make a single five person team for the rest of the tournament. 

"So, we are losing five members." Erza stated with her arms crossed over her chest. 

"But, how will this affect our scores?" Carla asked, she does have a point, would we be keeping the higher one, the lower, or are they just going to average it out.

"We are only allowed to keep the lower one, and that would be the thirty-five points from team A." He said, of course they would make us take the lower score.

"But that's totally unfair." Happy stated, with his eyebrows furrowed together like Natsu when he gets upset.

"Fair or not, a descion has been made, so we better accept it." Erza said.

"Look on the bright side, this just means we'll be able to put together a more kickass team." Cana's right, we will be able to put all of our most powerful mages together into one team, instead of us fighting against one another.

"I wished this happened alittle bit earlier, cause the only thing that we have left now, is the two man battle, right?" My beloved asked, with his hand in his pocket, looking to Master.

"You're wrong, traditionally there is a mandatory day off, followed by a battle with all members." Porlyusica said, she turned towards Master. "It's important to choose carefully." She finished.

"No matter what happens, I am going to get revenge for Lucy." Natsu said, standing from his seat from her bedside. The look that came over his face almost gave the chills, seeing him so serious is something that isn't common for Natsu. "If they think they can treat her like that, they are dead wrong!" He yelled out with both fist clenched, I would not want to be in Sabertooths shoes currently. Everyone let out a breath and nodded their heads, they wouldn't get away with treating Lucy like how they did. We all had a quick discussion about the new team and then everyone was off to where they were supposed to go, but I felt a hand on my arm as I was walking towards the stands to go sit with the rest of the Fairy Tail members that was not competing, I turned and I didn't expect Natsu to be standing there looking at me with a soft, but determined look.

"Can Juvia help Natsu with something?" I asked, tilting my head looking at him.

"I just want to let you know Juvia, I am also getting payback for you to, for her humilating you like that ain't gonna fly with me." He said, give my arm a squeeze. My heart melted at that.

"Juvia appreciates the thought Natsu, but Juvia embarrassed herself all on her own. Natsu doesn't have to defend Juvia, if Juvia didn't get distracted because of her feelings for Gray, Juvia could have done something to help Lucy." I said, grabbing my dress and twisting the fabric around my fingers looking down, feeling upset with myself, I felt Natsu's grip on my arm tighten, I looked up to him and I saw his eyes narrowed.

"I don't want to hear you talking bad about yourself like that, you might have gotten distracted, but what she did was dirty. She was going to make a show out of one of you two no matter what, cause Sabertooth plays dirty. I am just glad that you didn't get hurt either." He said, he finally released my arm and took a step back. He turned and started to walk away, but stopped. "Also, I thought that love wall was pretty cool, probably would be alot better if it wasn't devoted to ice for brains, probably would have been better if the other side loved you as much as you do." He said, walking away. I stared at him and shook my head. This ins't the first time Natsu and I have talked. We actually conversate reqularly, but the intensity I shook my head and walked to the stands, thinking maybe he's right, but who is going to love me as much as I love Gray? I watched as the new team Fairy Tail came out, I felt a smile grace my lips and the sight of all them, I caught Natsu's eye and he gave me alittle smirk.

"With this teams there is no way Fairy Tail won't be number one." I said.