Jealousy

Juvia P.O.V

I was watching Lyons battle with Milliana of Mermaid Heel, and I didn't know how to feel about it, how he was just toying with her isn't right, but it is pretty fun watching him get messed with along with Yuka. He looked towards me and exclaimed another one of exclamations of love, my face pulled back in disgust. I didn't mean for it, but I couldn't help it, to see how much he is putting into this to prove his love to me, I can't believe it, this must be how Gray views me. Milliana is quickly taken care of, then just as quick, Yuka is taken out. It's down to Kagura and Lyon, things move quickly, leaving Lyon on the ground. A voice starts yelling out, and I recognize it quickly, it's Gray yelling at Lyon to get up and how Ur would be disappointed, that he's making them look bad. Lyon get's up, ice making an; tiger, gorilia, and a dragon, sending full speed at Kagura, but she was faster, she along activated her gravity defy magic, she was about to finish Lyon, but the time was up, resulting in the battle to end in an draw. It was now time for Sabertooth vs Fairy Tail, which means Natsu and Gajeel are going against Sting and Rogue.

"Please promise me you won't get hurt out there, Natsu and Gajeel!" I shouted out to them. "No injuries! The last thing I want is something bad to happen to either of you!" I continued crossing my arms infront of my making an X.

"Why are you so worried about them getting injured?" Mira asked cutely, tilting her head to the side. My heart clenched at the thought of Natsu getting hurt, or Gajeel, but ever since Phantom Lord, I've always have looked at Gajeel as on older brother, he's always looked out for me, like I've looked out for him.

"Juvia just doesn't want either of her guild mates to be injured, is that so wrong?" I asked, looking to the other girls. They raised their eyebrows at me, but shook their heads. I let out a sigh. "Juvia is going to go grab a snack, Juvia will be back." I said, walking out of the stands. I was walking, not even sure if I was walking the right way, but I hit a solid mass, it wasn't enough to knock me to the floor, just jostle me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Gray standing there. I don't know how to react, my heart isn't about to beat out my chest, my hands aren't clammy. I feel calm, but also anxious. "G-Gray!" I squeaked out.

"Juvia." He said, nodding his head towards me. I need to go, the match is about to start. 

"I-"  We both started out at the same time. "Juvia must go, the match is about to start, I will see you later." I said, quickly bowing to him and turning to return from where I came from. I got back to our box seats and went back to my spot, I saw Mira gave me curious look as to why I didn't have anything to eat, but she wasn't able to ask about, the fight started. Natsu rushed forwards, quickly punching Sting in the face, sending him flying backwards. Rogue went after Gajeel, he blocked whatever attack Rogue had set up, and sent him flying, dust got kicked up, not being able to see where he landed, but he emerged from it by Natsu holding his face, making him crash into Sting, both leveling them to the floor. They continued the back and forth, but the tables turned as the twin dragon slayers had the upper hand. It looked like Natsu was paralyzed where he stood. I folded my hands and put them under my chin, move Natsu, move! He was able to reverse whatever was done to him and avoided getting hit. It continued and it was at a stand still, they were conversing, but nobody except them knew what was being said. Sting proceeded to walk forward, charging up his Dragon Force again. Is he planning on taking on Gajeel and Natsu by himself, is he crazy? He charged at them, they blocked him and kept trying to land any hits they could, but then suddenly the ground below them gave out and they were falling to the ground below the arena. Sting proceeded to finish them, he layed over there bodies, as both of them were laying there, not moving. But, out of nowhere, as Sting and Rogue were walking away, they both pulled themselves. My eyes widened, aslong as my lips into a smile. I knew they weren't down for the count, they wouldn't give up that easily, but slowly the smile lessened till it was a grimace as Natsu pushing Gajeel into a minecart and sent it flying, I let out a sigh, Gajeel is going to be pissed whenever he gets back. Of course, trust Natsu to want to show off and try to take them out on his own. I bite my lip in worry of how he going to fair,  Natsu is one of the strongest people I know, but going up against two of dragon slayers that can activate dragon force at any point, luckily, because of the lacrimas, we are still able to watch what is happening below. Everyone starts cheering on Natsu, and I cheer him on along with everyone else.  

"Can you feel it, their power has seemed to change." I said, next to Mira. 

"It has, because their power has merged together." Mira replied back, starting intently down at the screens. Why isn't Natsu moving?! I gasped as I watched him stand still, like he can absorb it. We all lifted our hand in show of unison to show he isn't alone. Natsu performed one one of his secret arts, throwing back whatever the twin slayers threw at him, but along with that throwing his own attack at them. For a second the cameras were knocked out, but once they came back, Sting and Rogue were both falling to the ground. Everyone cheered as Natsu stood over them, a his usual grin on his face. Everyone was starting to shuffle out of arena, I started to follow everyone out, but decided I would go check on Lucy, as I was walking I saw Natsu, and my face lit up in a smile. 

"Natsu!" I yelled out, I don't know what came over me, I ran into him and wrapped my arms around his neck, before I could pull back out of embarrassment, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. "You did so amazing!!" I said, in the crook of his neck, I pulled back to look him in the eyes, he smiled at me brightly.

"Thanks Juves! It felt good to get some payback for everythin' they did to all of us." He said, his arm still wrapped around my waist, my arms hung loosely from around his neck. "You heading to the bar along with everyone else?" He asked, looking down at me. I didn't realize how close we are until this point, if either of us moved forward, our lips would touch.

"Uh, y-yeah, Juvia is planning on going, she was heading out now." I replied, slowly dropping my arms from around his neck, I was about to fully pull away, but the infirmary doors open and Lucy came walking out. I looked to Natsu to see if he noticed her, but his eyes were on me.

"Hey guys!" Lucy said, walking over to us. I cleared my throat, and waved back weakly, Natsu must have sense me becoming uncomfortable, so he released his arms from around my waist, I took a small step back.

"Hello Lucy, Juvia was on the way to see how you are doing, but it looks you are doing well, are you coming out with everyone tonight?" I asked, lacing my hands together, putting them behind my back, giving her a small smile. She gave me a weird look, and turned to look to Natsu, who looked to be in a daze, he quickly shook it off once her noticed Lucy was looking at him, he walked over and wrapped his arm around Lucy's shoulder and pulled her closer. I felt something stir in my chest, but I couldn't place what the feeling was.

"Of course, she is finally good enough to go out and have fun, right Luce?" He asked, looking to her with his massive grin, I felt my smile falter as he looked towards her, I don't know what this is, why do I feel like I am getting stabbed in my heart looking at the two of them?

"Right! It feels so good to be up and moving now, not stuck in a stiff bed." Lucy said, a grin on her face. I smiled at her enthusiasm, it was nice seeing her moving around and enjoying her self. "Why don't you walk with us Juvia?" Lucy asked brightly.

"Oh no, Juvia was going to stop by the hotel quickly, and she doesn't want to impose." I said, "Actually, I am going to head out now, Juvia will see you two there." I said, smiling at them at walking by them, heading towards the exit of the colossuem. Why is my body reacting this way towards him? I let out a sigh, it's something I am going to have to figure out.