Reactions & Arrangements

Juvia P.O.V

My eyes widen as I felt Natsu pull me back into a kiss, but my eyes closed and I quickly recuperated the kiss, after a couple seconds we both pulled away at the same time, I still had my eyes closed.

"Wow." I heard Natsu say under his breath. I opened my eyes, looking to his face, he had a smile, not his toothy grin, a content smile was placed on his lips. As I was about to say something, his eyes widened and he looked at my face, I was still in shock from the kiss and his reaction. "Oh shit! I am sorry Juvia, I totally kissed ya without permission, I didn't mean to, b- but when you tripped and kissed me, it felt nice, a-and I just wanted an actual kiss." He said, rubbing a hand on the back of his neck awkwardly. I looked down blushing, he still had one wrapped firmly around my waist, while I had one hand on his shoulder and the other on his waist, when I was falling forward I tried to steady myself and that's where my hands landed. I removed my hands and they dropped to my side.

"Juvia should be the one apologizing Natsu, if she was more balanced on these heels, then I wouldn't have fallen." I said, shaking my head, I looked to him again and he was shaking his head. 

"You don't got to apologize Juves, it happens, and it doesn't help that you go pushed. Which who did that, I'll give 'em a lesson on not to be a rude jerk to my ma-, I mean Nakama!" He said, stuttering over his words, but also looking over my head to see if he could see the culprit who pushed me. I looked over his shoulder quickly and saw my snickering best friend, my eyes widen in realization that he was the one who pushed my, I quickly fixed my face, so I didn't alarm Natsu. He'll be hearing an earful from me later.

"It's ok Natsu, Juvia is fine, no harm was done." I said, trying to calm him down, there was already a fight between the guilds, because everyone was fighting over Yukino, we don't need Natsu starting one in my honor, especially with Gajeel.

"If you say so Juves." He grumbled under his breath, he removed his arm from around my waist, and crossed them over in his chest starting to pout. I let out a laugh, I saw him look to me and smile. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing was heard, as he got cut off.

"Natsu!" The women I once deemed as a love rival exclaimed, coming over to where Natsu and I stood. "I've been trying to find you, have you been on the dance floor the whole time?" She asked, putting her hands on her hips. She finally realized that Natsu wasn't alone. "Oh, hey Juvia!" She said, smiling towards me. I gave her a small smile back, but she quickly turned her attention back to Natsu. "I was worried that you were trying to steal some more of the Kings things." Lucy said, her eyes narrowing at him. I mentally snickered, I wouldn't put it past Natsu. He let out a huff of irritation.

"I can behave Lucy, I've just been dancing with Juvia for the last little while. You guys have no faith in me." He said, letting out another huff. I saw Lucy drop her arms  back to her sides and shook her head. 

"We have faith in you, but you can get alittle.. excited and get a head of yourself." Lucy said, giving him a soft smile. He looked to her and showed his teeth, giving his signature grin. I felt like I was impeding in there moment, so I quietly walked away to the garden outside. I sat on one of the benches and looked up into the sky.

"It's beautiful out here, almost as beautiful as you." Someone said from behind me, coming to sit next to me, was Lyon. I blushed looking down at his compliment, but also let out a huff. 

"Hello Lyon, how has your night been?" I asked, looking to him, he gave me a smile.

"It has been going fine Juvia, but it seemed that you are moving on from Gray." He said, you could hear the interest in his voice.