Some feelings explained

Natsu P.O.V

I watched as Gray walked up to the bar to order whatever, I felt my eyes narrow into slits as he looked over to me, smirking at me, then looking away. I furrowed my eyebrows at his action, and felt myself getting angry.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" I heard Lucy ask me. I took my eyes off of the stripper and turned to look at Lucy. "Why do you look like you're about to murder Gray?" She asked, looking back to him, then back at me.

"He's covered in Juvia's scent, and it's looks like it's bouta storm any minute." I said, my fist clenching at my side.

"Do you think he did something?" Lucy asked, her eyebrow raised. I let out a sigh as I deflated. I don't think he physically harmed her, but his actions tend to always leave her feeling upset about herself in someway or another. 

I shook my head, before saying, "No, not physically, but he has been going back and fourth with her emotions, and I think he has something to do with why it's so cloudy outside." I said, a hard glare on my face as I turned back to look at him again, but to my surprise he was walking towards us. "What do you want Pervy Popsicle?" I asked him, leaning back on the table and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Nothing Flame Brain, other then to tell ya, enjoy being close with Juvia for the time being, cause I am going to win her back." He said, that stupid smirk on his lips, making me want to punch him in the face. My eyes narrowed at him.

"Gray, why are you doing this? Juvia for so long has been trying to get your attention, but now that she moved on, you wanna be all about her." I heard Lucy say from the other side of the table. 

"It doesn't matter why, I love her and I am not going to let her get taken away by some idiot." He said, looking at me, a hard look on his face. "Like I told her, she fell in love with me once, I can make her fall in love with me again." He said, still staring me down. "What? Nothin' to say Fire Breather?" He asked, leaning forward.

"I ain't worried bout you, she is done chasin' after your sorry ass. Plus, even if she did want to go back to you, there's nothin' I can do about it, it's Juvia's choice and I am not going to get in the way of her happiness." I said, standing from my position at the table, making Gray stand back up to his normal height, I put one hand into the palm of the other and cracked my knuckles, "But if you think you are going to play with her feelings and hurt her again, you have another thing coming Stripper." I told him, glaring at him, while he just stared back. He scoffed at me.

"I am not going to play with her feelings, I want to be with her, I realized where I went wrong, I thought pushing her away was saving her from getting hurt, but all I was going was hurting her in the end, so I've decided that I am going to act on my feelings. No matter what." He said. I looked at him for a second in shock, but then my face settled back into my angry glare. I tsked my tongue at him.

"Her happiness should come first, so even if you do love her and want to be with her, if she doesn't, you should just be happy for her and move on." I told him, uncrossing my arms. 

"What do you know about feelings? You've never shown interest in anyone." Gray huffed out, his eyebrows raised. I shook my heard and let out a humorless chuckle, starting to walk by him, but stopped when I was right next to him.

"I know more about it than anyone think." I told him and continued on my way out of the guild hall. I am going to Juvias to make sure she is ok.

                           Juvia P.O.V

After I calmed myself down, and made sure I wasn't going to flood the city I stood from the couch. I don't understand, why is he doing this now? I shook my head as I walked towards my front door, as I opened it, I bumped into a hard chest, I felt hands on my waist, to stabilize me from falling. I heard a chuckle from in front of me, I looked to the source and saw Natsu standing there, a smirk on his face.

"We gotta stop running into eachother like this Juves." He said. I felt a light blush go across my cheeks and I let out a small laugh.

"Sorry Natsu, Juvia wasn't expecting anybody else to show up here." I told him, my mind flashing back to Gray's visit, but I quickly shook it off.

I looked to Natsu who was rubbing his neck, before he started to talk, "Yeah, I am sorry for just stopping by, but since you haven't shown up at the guild, I wanted to make sure you were ok." He said, looking at me with concern in his eyes. I softly smiled at him.

"Juvia is ok Natsu, just got caught up with a surprise visitor." I told him, fully walking out of my home. "Do you wish to walk to the guild with Juvia?" I asked him, he gave me his toothy grin in return and nodded. We started walking, I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, and let out a soft sigh. Lucy is so lucky to have his love, I wished I had someone who loved me as much as Natsu loves Lucy.

"What are you talkin' bout Juve?" He asked, stopping mid step and turned towards me, I looked at him in confusion. "You were saying something bout me lovin' Lucy or somethin' like that." He said, he raised one of his brows in question. 

I looked down blushing, "Juvia didn't realize that she said that outloud. Juvia apologizes." I said, moving to continue walking, but he grabbed my hand.

"What were you saying, I wanna know." He told me, holding my hand softly and looking me in the eyes. I looked at him in shock, but let out a breath.

"Juvia was thinking how lucky Lucy is that you love her, and Juvia wishes she could have someone love her that much." I told him, looking down at the ground. I felt Natsu remove his hand from mine, but it was quickly put under my chin, making me look into Natsu's eyes.

"You're right, I do love Lucy." He said, I felt my heart break as he said that, but he opened his mouth to continue, "But I am not in love with her. I am in love with someone else. Some who doesn't realize how amazing she is." He said, I looked at him in surprise. "Someone who puts others before her self always, someone who would put herself in harms way before even thinking about harming her nakama, and someone who is a water mage." Natsu finished. My eyes widen in realization. He's talking about me. I gasped at him. 

"Natsu.." I said, I am in awe by the fact that's how he views me, and the fact he's in love me with me.

"I love you Juvia." He said, looking me in the eye. He leaned forward, and I did to, our lips meet in the middle. This is our first real kiss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note: Sorry for the long wait you guys! Had some writers block and some personal issues. I hope you guys enjoyed it! As always, none of Fairy Tail is mine, that all belongs to Hiro Mashima.