Celerbration

Juvia P.O.V

"None of ya' business Icicle." Natsu said, having a hard look planted on his face.

"Juvia and Natsu were just talking, does Gray have a problem with us having a conversation?" I asked, raising my eyebrow in curiosity, if I didn't know better it would seem he was jealous, standing next to Natsu and putting my hand on his shoulder, to try to calm him down. Some of the tension left, but you can feel the annoyance coming off of him in waves.

"N-no, of course not, do whatever you want, I don't care, but," He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I was going to ask if you wanted to go to the party that the palace is throwing with me." He said, shoving his hands in his pockets. I opened my mouth in shock, but nothing came out. Is he being serious? After all this time of me wanting to be with him, I am not even excited to that he asked me to be his date.

"Oh Gray, Juvia appreciates the offer, but-" I started, but got cut off.

"She's already goin' with me Ice Cube." Natsu said, draping his arm around my shoulder. Again, I looked like a fish out of water as I gaped at him.

"I think she can answer herself Flamefreak." Gray asked, taking his hands out of his pockets and clenching them at his side. Natsu removed his arm from around my shoulder and took a step forward, almost in Grays face.

"I know she can, but you don't seem to understand the concept of feelings when they are right infront of ya'." Natsu said, his hands also forming fist.

"What's is that suppose to mean Numbskull?" Gray asked, anger lacing his voice, but there was also a hint of curiosity. 

"It means Ice Prick, that she ain't fawning all over you anymore!" He yelled, I gasped out at the viciousness in his voice. "Only reason you're payin' her mind now, is because she stopped being all over you, and you miss it! You don't care about her, the only time you do, is when she isn't all about you." Natsu stated, un-clenching his hand. "Her feelings aren't a game Gray, stop treating them as is they are, Juvia is a person, and she loves you, even though she could do better." Natsu said, surprising both of us at the fact he actually called Gray by his name, but the surprise wore off and Gray went back to looking annoyed, he let out a 'tch'.

"I know she's a person, I can clearing see that idiot, but she was the one being all creepy and obsessive, you know how weird it is to eat your face as food or to have a gift everyday as some type of weird anniversary thing." Gray said, I felt my eyes grow wet and I gasped out trying not to sob, drawing the attention of the two men arguing. Gray's eyes widen in realization. "Juvia, wait-" He started, walking towards me. Natsu stepped infront of me, stopping Gray from getting any closer, I covered my mouth and ran away from the area. I knew it, all he saw me as was a weird obsessed stalker. The tears fell freely as I ran to where we were staying.

                                                                           Natsu P.O.V

I stepped infront of Gray before he could get any close.

"You've done enough Droppy eyes." I told him, glaring at him, he glared right back at me.

"Why does it matter to you Pyro, it's none of you business on what goes on between Juvia and I." He said. I scoffed at him and shook my head.

"You are ridiculous, of course I care about her, she is nakama, I hate seeing any of my nakama getting hurt, especially by someone they love." I told him, crossing my arms over my chest. I am not going to tell him the real reason is because Juvia is my mate, not everybody needs to be privy to that information. I know Gajeel knows there is something going on with us, I knew he was in the hallway that day at the coliseum. I wonder how much Juvia has told him, I mentally snicker at the thought of her getting flustered, she is so cute. I remembered that Gray was still standing in front of me. "Figure your shit out Popsicle, and stop dragging Juvia down with whatever issues you have." I said, brushing my shoulder with his and walking away. Hopefully I'll see Juvia before the party, but if not, I can wait to see how beautiful she is going to look all dressed up, a slight smile fell on to my lips at the thought of her.