Talks

Juvia P.O.V

We were all walking in the parade that the city set up for us since we won the Grand Magic Games, and became the number one guild in Fiore, I looked over and saw that Gray looked off put by something, I hope whatever it is isn't serious. Once the parade ended and we made it to the newly remade guild hall, I snuck away to go change my clothes from the ones I've been wearing. I took a shower first, washing all the sweat and dirt off from the walk back, making sure I clean myself well, considering I slept in the same clothes, after I finished with my body, I washed and conditioned my hair. I finished up in the shower, got out and quickly dried off, letting my body absorb the last of the water that was left on it, and started to get dressed. I put on my underwear and bra, followed by a cute sky v-neck blue top that had ruffled on the sleeves that also tied in the back, paired with a pair of blue skinny jeans that has some rips on the knee, and finished off with black flats that had little bows on the tops of them. As I finished getting dressed I heard a knock at my front door. I walked over to it to see who it was.

                                                                                        Gray P.O.V

I noticed Juvia quickly left after the parade was over and I furrowed my brows together. What is going on with her? Why isn't she attached to my hip anymore, and more importantly why is it affecting me so badly that she isn't showing me any attention? My mind drifted back to Ultear and Ur, they both sacrificed their life's for my own, I've been pushing Juvia away because I didn't want her to get hurt, but I've only hurt her with doing it, I need to be honest with her and myself that I have feelings for her, and start trying to be more open with myself or the life that Ultear gave up would be in vain if I continued with how I am now. So, I started my journey to Juvia's home to talk to her and ended up at her front door knocking on it. She opened it, looking surprised to see me on her doorstep. She looked beautiful, but it was so weird not seeing her in her normal dresses that she always wore. 

"Gray, what a surprise, Juvia wasn't expecting anybody to stop by her home." She said, still with a look of shock on her face. 

"I've came to talk to you Juvia, I haven't been completely honest with myself or with you." I told her, shoving my hands in the pockets of the jeans I was wearing. She looked like she was thinking about something, but she moved out of the way slightly and signaled for me to come in. I walked in and was not expecting how it looked, I thought that it would be covered in with pictures and other things that would have to do with me, but it wasn't. It was painted a light baby blue on the walls, but she did have plushies on the couch, but it wasn't just of me, she had one of each member of the guild and even looked like she had one of each exceed. 

"What did you want to talk about Gray?" She asked, her hands behind her back, most likely playing with her fingers like she normally does when she is nervous. 

"I haven't been honest with you like I said, to be completely honest Juvia-"

                                                                     Juvia P.O.V

"I have feelings for you, but I was so scared of losing you that I never wanted to act on them, but after this last battle, and losing Ultear, I've realized that life is to short not to act on emotion, and seeing you pull away how you are now, it made me realize just how much I love you." Gray said, looking at me directly in my eyes. He loves me? I opened my mouth trying to say anything, but nothing came out. I don't know how to respond. I want to tell him I love him to, and that we can be together, but I don't. I am not in love with him anymore, I am falling in love with Natsu. "Are you going to say something?" He asked, his eyebrow raised in question, a hint of anger in his voice. I try to well back the tears.

"Gray, Juvia doesn't know what to say..." I said, not knowing what to add on. How do I tell the man that I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with that I don't love him anymore, but his team mate is the one that I have developed feelings for?

"Are you serious?" He asked, anger coming out in waves. Did I say that out loud, please tell me I didn't. "You have nothing to say, no proclamation of love, no trying to get me in bed and make the 33 babies you've always dreamed about?!" He yelled out. I looked at him in shock. "You know how much it took for me to actually admit that I love you Juvia, huh?!?!" He yelled, his hands balled into fist at his side. I felt myself becoming heated, how dare he act like this was the hardest thing to do?

"Juvia doesn't want to hear it Gray!" I shouted back at him, he staggered back in shock that I was raising my voice at him. "Juvia has spent so long trying to get you to feel the same, and you always shot Juvia down or ignored it. Juvia got tired of waiting for you Gray. I couldn't do it anymore. To give everything I have everyday, and to get nothing back, it's exhausting Gray. So, yeah, you might have finally admitted you love me Gray, but you should have done it sooner." I told him, the tears falling down my face freely, like raindrops coming from the sky. Silence encased the room. Gray's fist were still clenched into fist, but a chuckle escaped his lips and he shook his head, "What's so funny?" I asked him, angry that he found this amusing. He shook his head.

"Absolutely nothing, just the fact that everyone told me that if I didn't act soon you would move on, but I never believed them. I believed that you would wait for me, no matter what. I know it sounds fucked up, but I didn't think you would move on from me, but you did, but not with just anybody, but with my exact opposite." He let out another chuckle and shook his head again. I gaped at him, I was about to ask him how he knew, but he beat me to it, "It's obvious, you guys went from having casual conversation, to walking home together from another town and showing up to places together." He said, looking at me, he had a smirk on his face. "I'll make you fall in love with me again Juvia, I did it once. I'll do it again, I am not losing you that easily, especially to that idiot." He declared. "I'll catch you later." He said, walking out of my house. I exhaled loudly and sat on the couch. What the hell just happened?

                                                               Natsu P.O.V

I was sitting with Lucy at a table at the guild and she was trying to get details out of me with what happened with Juvia, but I wasn't trying to give up to much information.

"Come on Natsu, give me something!" She whined to me, crossing her arms on the table and setting her chin on top of them. I sighed, I wasn't getting out of this.

"Fine, fine, but this stays between us, got it?" I told him. She sat up quickly and nodded. "We walked home together as you know, and we talked about different things, one of them being how she felt like nobody would want to go on jobs with her because of her Gray obsession, and I told her, that you would love to go on jobs with her and that I would to, and she was surprised that you don't hate her, but I told her that nobody has any hard feelings for her or looks at her in a bad light, they knew she was just caught up in her emotions and wasn't seeing clearly." I told Lucy about the first half of our walk home. 

"Wow Natsu, I wouldn't expect you to be so comforting, but I am glad that you told her I don't hate her, I could never. She's nakama, and you love her." Lucy said, I looked down blushing after she said that. "What else happened?" She asked. I told her about us making it to Magnolia, and how Juvia didn't want go separate ways yet, so I took her to watch the sun set in one of my favorite spots, and she ended up falling asleep on me, so I took her back to my house and let her sleep in my bed, while I took the couch. By the time I was done, she looked amazed. I raised my eyebrow at her in question. "I am just surprised that you can be such a gentlemen." She teased me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Of course I can be, she's my mate, I would do anything for her." I said, smiling at the thought of her.

"Speaking of Juvia, where is she?" Lucy asked. 

"She went back to her house to change out of the clothes she was in. She should be here soon." I told her. I looked out the window and it looked like it was getting ready to rain, that's odd, it was completely clear skies all day. Is something wrong with Juvia. I heard the doors of the guild opened, and I smelt Juvias scent, I turned to the doors, but Juvia wasn't standing there, Gray was. Why was he covered in my mates scent?

________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note: Finished this one, not gonna lie, when I first started this one, I had no idea where it was going, but then I got this idea and ran with it. Hiro Mashima own everything that has to do with Fairy Tail.