Talking to Friends

Juvia P.O.V
We kissed for what felt like forever, but I knew it was only a minute at most. Our lips sperated, as we placed our foreheads together, we both let out a breath of air.

"You really love Juvia?" I asked him, I didn't want to bring it up, but it slipped out before I could stop it. He put his hands on either side of my face.

"Of course I do Juvia. I love you more than anything on this earth. You are my other half. I don't know what I would do without ya." He said, still looking deeply into my eyes. I can see the emotions swirling in them.

"Juvia doesn't think she can say she loves you Natsu, but Juvia knows she cares about you deeply, and she wants to be with you-" I started to say, but he cut me off with placing his lips on mine. I gaped at him in shock, but soon started to kiss back, one hand was on the side of my face, and the other was placed on the back of my head, pulling me into the kiss. Both my hands were on his hips. Before the kiss got to steamy, we pulled away from one another again.

"You don't have to say anything else. Just tellin' me you wanna be with me, that makes me happier than anything else." He told me, giving me a mega watt smile. It wasn't his grin, or a smirk, it was a smile that lit up his whole face. My lips pulled up into an equally blinding smiling at his reaction. I thought about how the guild was going to react when they found out, I felt my brows furrowing at the thought. "What's on your mind Juves?" He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"The guild is going to loose their minds when they find out." I told him bluntly.

"Yeah they are, but it doesn't matter what they say, as long as we are happy, that's all that matters, right Juve?" He said, a smirk pulling at his lips. He's right, they might be the only family we have, but the only thing that matters is that we are happy.

"Right!" I exclaimed happily. He pulled away from the half hearted embrace we were in, and extended his hand out to me. I happily took it, and we sent out on the way to face our Nakama. We get to the doors of the guild we look to one another.

"You ready my love?" He asked, my heart beat faster at the term of endearment. I gave him a nod, he gave me one back, before he did the most Natsu thing and kicked the door. I shook my head and let out a sigh. Something's are never gonna change. Everyone look towards the commotion, and they were about to look away when they saw it was Natsu like normal, but then they saw the two of us together, soon everyone was whispering amongst eachother while Natsu and I walked towards the bar to order some food and something to drink. I saw Gajeel giving me a smirk out of the corner of my eye. I looked down and blushed. "Do you wanna go talk to metal head?" Natsu asked, looking at me. I nodded at him. He gave me a smile, and leaned over and gave me a kiss on the crown of my head. "I'll get you some tea and something to eat." He said.

I smiled at him brightly. "Thank you Natsu." He gave me a smile in return. I turned and walked in the direction of where Gajeel was sitting with Panther Lily and Levy.

"Ahh, I see that the two of you finally stopped being wussies, and did something about y'all's feeling's." Gajeel said snickering. Levy looked confused.

"When did you and Natsu get so close?" Levy asked, looking to me with raised eyebrows.

"Juvia and Natsu have always been friends, but around the time of the Grand Magic Games him and Juvia got closer." I told her honestly. "We walked home together from Crocus, and spent some more time together, and one thing led to another, and we got together." I said, looking down blushing lightly.

"So are you done with Strippa'?" Gajeel asked, raising what would be his eyebrow of piercings. "Cause he doesn't seem to happy that y'all walked in together like you did." He asked, nodding towards where Gray was sitting in the corner of the guild, glaring daggers into Natsu. I shivered at the intensity of his look.

"Gray showed up to Juvia's home earlier, and told me his feelings." I stated, my fingers pulling at eachother. I looked to the group and they all had varying different faces. Gajeel, if I didn't know him like I do, one would think he wasn't interested, but his eyes piqued in curiosity, and it looked like a hint of anger was also there. Levy looked concern and curious also, along with Lily.

"Well, what did Gray have to say Juvia?" Lily asked, crossing his small arms over his chest and raising his eyebrows.

I let out a sigh, "He basically told Juvia that he has had feelings for awhile, and that he loves me." I said, there was no hiding any bodies reaction, they all looked shocked. "He also told Juvia that he wasn't giving up, and that he would make Juvia fall for him again." I said.

"Whata pompous asshole." Gajeel muttered under his breath. "One minute he wants nothing to do with ya, the next he is declaring his love, and you are just suppose to go along with it? No chance in hell!" Gajeel said, slapping the table. The sudden noise drew some attention, but they didn't spend to much time staring, they quickly looked away when they saw nothing interesting happening, but a pair of eyes lingered. Natsu was looking over with a raised eyebrow. I waved my hand at him to signal everything was fine.

"Gajeel doesn't have to worry about Juvia pining after Gray, she is through with not feeling like enough. Natsu had shown Juvia that she is good enough as is." I said, a smile lighting up my face at the mention of my other half now. Levy gave me a smile back, and Lily had a proud look on his face.

"Well I am glad that you have realized that you can do better Juvia, you deserve the best." Lily said.

"Thank you Lily, Juvia just got to the point of being tired of being pushed aside and Natsu was there to help." I told them. I know they, along with, Cana, Lucy, Lisanna, and Mira would never judge me for anything, and now Natsu was definitely top of the list. Gajeel was grumbling something under his breath, but then looked at me dead in the eye. I haven't seen him look this serious in a long time.

"If he hurts you in any way Juvia, you tell me, you understand? Ya family, And I am not gonna sit back and watch you get hurt again." Gajeel said. I nodded at him, cause I knew trying to argue was fruitless. "Good. I am glad me giving you that push back at the banquet wasn't for nothing, ghihihi." He said, a smirk on his face before he threw his head back and laughed loudly. I smiled fondly at my pseudo brother figure and the rest of my Nakama.

______________________________________________________________________________

Author Note: Hope y'all enjoyed! Trying to figure out which direction I wanna take this story in now that they are together. Not sure what arc to go through now, so if y'all have any ideas, make sure you drop 'em in the comments! None of Fairy Tail is mine, just the story I came up with, Hiro Mashima own all Fairy Tail rights.