Conclusions of The Grand Magic Games

Juvia P.O.V

It was finally the day of the Grand Magic Games, as we were all sitting in the tunnel, waiting for everything to start, I saw Gajeel looking at me, I tilted my head at him in confusion. He stood from where he was sitting and pulled me away from the others, out of their ear shot. 

"What's going on with ya rain drop?" He asked, his arms crossed over his chest, with his metal studded eyebrow raised. "You usually would be losin' your ever lovin' mind being on a team with stripper, but you are just calm, which I ain't gonna lie, it's nice seeing ya not losin' your cool over him, but what happened Ameonna? Did he hurt ya, I'll pound his face in after the games if that's the case." He said, slamming his fist together, a small smile lit up my face, trust in Gajeel to notice a difference in me and want to beat up the cause.

"J-Juvia thinks that she is done trying with Gray, Juvia has been trying for so long and it has gone no where. Juvia plans, after the games are finished demanding an answer from Gray, and if he does not return Juvias feelings, she is going to move on. Juvia can't keep pouring her all into something that isn't going anywhere." I said sighing and looking down. "And Juvia thinks she might be developing feeling for someone else." I said, blushing now. I looked up to see Gajeel face and he let out a sigh, he placed a hand on my hat covered head affectionately.

"I support any decision that you choose to do rain drop, as long as you are happy and taken care. But, like I said, if he hurts ya, I am gonna hurt him." He said, smirking. I let out a small giggle. "So, who's the mystery guy that's caught ya attention?" He asked, his smirk still planted on his face, just as I was about to say, the announcement that the finally day was underway. "This ain't over rain women, I'll find out, but right now, let's go kick some ass." He said, rubbing his hand on my head and turning around to walk back to everyone, I quickly fixed my hat and followed behind quickly. We all walked out of the tunnel when we were announced, all of us with our serious faces on. Everyone was shocked to see that Natsu was not on the team on the final day. I heard some clamor that some people thought he over did it understand, so he wasn't up his full strength. The rules were announced and we were all put in different parts of the city, we dubbed Erza as our captain obviously. We had a plan to follow that Master Mavis came up with, apparently it was a full proof way for us to claim victory, so as everyone one else was running through town attacking one another, we stayed put, with our heads down, eyes, closed, focusing our energies. Everyone probably thought we were insane, but we were waiting for our moment to strike. As were standing there I let my mind wonder to Natsu, I hope and the rest of our rescue team were doing ok. Finally after what felt like forever, we were off, we split up heading into the directions were told to go, dodging Rufus attack on us, well, four of us did, Laxus absorbed it. We all  continued on, I watched on the lacrima screen to see that Gray found Rufus in the library, there battle commenced according to plan, it was back and fourth for awhile, until Gray unleashed a flurry of attacks, that he couldn't memory make, because there was no plan, he just let his emotions guide him. I watched as my team mates fought all those they  stumbled upon. It was finally my turn to go against the wind Godslayer Sheila.

" Ahh, you must be Juvia, the Rain women of Fairy Tail that has captured Lyon's heart." Shelia said. I let out a sigh, don't tell me she is obsessed with Lyon.

"Listen, Juvia does not wish to have Lyon, he is all yours. Juvia heart belongs to another." I said, putting my hands up in surrender, in regards of Lyon, but if she thinks that I am not going to actually going to fight her, she is dead wrong.

"That's what they all say, but just because of you have Lyon's heart doesn't mean I am going to go easy on you." She said, getting in a fighting stance.