Dragon King Festival Part 2

Juvia P.O.V

After Natsu landed back onto the dragon, and the short interaction with whoever else was on the dragon, eggs started falling down the ground, she was hatching dragon eggs! As everyone was starting, Laxus jumped up and punched Atlas Flame with his lightning, he landed on the ground. 

"Quit gawking, or did you not notice there are dragons to slay?" He said, cracking his knuckles and walking forward, "I'll take the big guy myself." He said, continuing to walk forward. 

"You can't do it alone!" Romeo protested.

"He's not." Fried said, walking up with the Thunder Legion.

"We've got his back." Evergreen said, her hand on her hip.

"The Thunder Legion will handle this." Fried added, his hand on his saber. A plan was decided, each dragon slayer was sent to a different dragon to take down, and all we have to focus on is the one hatching from the eggs. Everyone split off into different directions to handle the hatchlings. Gray and I were running, but suddenly was tackled to the ground. We turned over and saw Lyon standing above us. He was fighting off the hatchlings, Gray quickly got up and joined him, both using one of their most powerful attacks, the hatchlings firing back at them like it was nothing.

"Gray's Ice Cannon. They beat it?" It amazed me that something was able to defeat his cannon and Lyon's Snow Tiger. Gray jumped forward and landed next to Lyon, turning to look at him. 

"I don't know about you man, but I am getting sick and tired of this underdog crap. Let's take 'em out together!" He said to Lyon. 

"Sounds good to me." Lyon said, with a slight smirk on his face.

"Ice Make: Freeze Lancer!" Gray exclaimed, casting out his spell.

"Ice Make: Snow Dragon!" Lyon followed shortly after with his own Ice Make. Their spells take out some of them, but more spawned out of nowhere.

"Come on, we should fall back and take cover." Lyon stated, turning and getting ready to make a break, but stopped when he saw Gray, looking unsure whether retreating was the good plan or not. I ran up to him.

"Gray, we have to go!" I told, trying to make him move.

"Yeah I get it!" He replied back, a hint of annoyance in his voice. Before any of us could move, beams started to propel towards us, Gray and Lyon made an Ice Shield to block us, both grunting as the longer they kept it up, the more their energy dwindled. We were finally able to make some space with the hatchlings and move farther back, as I was blocking my face as rumble and debris were flying, someone called out my name.

"Juvia!" I heard behind me, I know that voice.

"Meldy. It's you!" I said, turning to face her.

"I lost track of Ultear a while back. Have you seen her?" She said, slightly panicked. We were now right infront of eachother, little less then an arms length away.

"I can't say I have." I told her, solemnly. I heard clinking, realizing it was a hatchling to late to do anything about it, we were about to get hit.

"Get down!" A gruff voiced yelled out, pushing, both Meldy and I to the ground. It was Gray, he saved us.

"Stay focused! This is a war-zone!" Lyon yelled out, freezing on them. How could I have been so distracted? Meldy and Gray stood quickly, after making sure there was no incoming danger, I stayed for a second, gathering my bearings. I saw Gray walking up to me.

"Juvia. Listen for a sec." He said. "There's something I've been meaning to tell ya' for awhile now." He added on. I quickly stood up, was he going to tell me he loves me? In the middle of a battle, but do I even feel the same anymore if he does?