Juvia Vs Aquarius

Juvia P.O.V

Once everyone grouped up, we devised a plan of action, and then all of us went to face off against our opponents; Lucy Vs Virgo, Natsu Vs Leo, Gray Vs Cancer, Erza Vs Sagittarius, Gajeel & PantherLily Vs Gemi & Mini, Levy Vs Capricorn, Elfman Vs Taurus, Cana Vs Scorpio, Mira Vs Pisces, and Yukino Vs Virgo. I was orginaly suppose to be going against Aries, but Wendy approached me, asking if we could switch, her going against Aries, and I facing off against Aquarius, when I asked why, she stated it just made sense that the strongest water mage should be going against Aquarius, and she also had a bad feeling with me going against Aries. So, we agreed and I am currently walking through Aquarius realm, which happened to be a giant fair.

"Hi ya!" I heard a loud voice behind me. I turned and saw a much smaller and more human like version of one of the strongest Zodiacs.

"Hello. Does Aquarius remember who Juvia is?" I asked her. From the information that was given, it didn't seem like any of the zodiacs remembered anybody, especially not Lucy, and my heart breaks for her.

"Nope! But you are really pretty, and we have the same hair color!" She exclaimed, holding out a strand of her own blue hair, but she dropped it, putting her hands behind her back and leaning forward on her toes. "Do you wanna play a game?" She asked excitedly. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"What game would that be?" I asked her, tilting my head to the side. I saw her turn, she pulled out her water Urn.

"Hide and Seek, you go hide and I'll seek." She said, smiling brightly at me.

"Juvia is sorry Aquarius, but Juvia did not come here to play games. She came here, because her friend needs help." I told her, shaking my head.

Her cheeks puffed up, "Fine, if you don't want to play willingly, I'll make you play with this!" She shouted, aiming her Urn directly at me, sending out a blast of water, I quickly moved to the side, missing getting hit, even though it would do no damage to me. She sent a water tornado my way, I enabled my water body, absorbing the attack. Aquarius lowered her urn, and looked at me in shock. "You have water powers?" She asked, sounding curious, but also an edge of excitement in her voice.

"Yes, Juvia is a water mage, she can make her body into water and also absorb water." I told her, holding out my arm and changing it into a water whip, before letting it turn back into my arm again. I looked towards Aquarius, and saw her eyes sparkle with excitement and curiosity.

"So you can just absorb water? That is so cool! You are my new best friend, and this game will be a lot more fun, since you can turn your body into water!" She said, shorting another blast towards me, I quickly moved out of the way, as the water shot by me. It seems as though she is somehow stronger as a child, then when she was grown, or it could be that she doesn't have the control she once had.
She huffed once she saw that I didn't change into my water form, "Come on, do it again!" She shouted at me, shooting off another blast. I moved quickly, this kept going until I ended up at the top of the ferris wheel. "This is so much fun!" She exclaimed with a smile on her face. Another water laser came, shattering a part of the ferris wheel, making it tilt. I didn't have long before this whole thing would be destroyed due to Aquarius.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!" I heard yelling coming from above me, I know that voice, it's Natsu! I looked up and saw him falling from the sky, "Watch out below!" He yelled, before he came crashing through the window of the carriage I was on.

"Natsu always has to make an entrance, doesn't he?" I asked with a small smile on my face. He poked his head out of the hole he created, his usual wide grin on his face.

"You know it babe." He replied back to me, I slightly blush at the nickname, still getting flustered with the term of endearment, even if we have been together acouple months already.

"Did another friend join us?!" Aquarius exclaimed, another bolt of water came shorting at now Natsu and I, hitting the center of the wheel, causing it to creak, and tilt again.

"Hey babe, I don't want to cause panic, but I don't think this thing has a lot more that it can take." Natsu said, climbing to the top of the carriage with me.

"Juvia knows my love, Juvia has been trying to come up with a plan, but Juvia has came up empty handed." I told him, letting out a breath. He was gonna say something, but was cut short by Aquarius firing another blast, but she didn't stop at just one, she fired a multitude, breaking off multiple parts of the ferris wheel and finally making it crumble to the ground. Natsu, Happy, and I were all plummeting to the hard floor below.

"Happy! Save Juvia, I got it!" He yelled out,

"But-"

"No buts Happy! Make sure Juvia is ok, I can handle this!" He yelled again, this time happy didn't fight back, he swooped over and picked me up by shoulders. I looked to my beloved and he was focusing his flames to the ground, slowing his decent down, all three of us made it to the bottom of the ferris wheel safely. I looked away to and found the little Aquarius.

"That was so much fun!! We should play again!!" She exclaimed excitedly, clapping her hands, since she put her urn on the ground beside her feet.

"Play!?" I heard from Natsu and Happy in sync. I walked over to her quickly, kneeling down to where we were face to face.

"Aquarius, that wasn't a game. Someone could have gotten very injured, and Juvia would hate to see Aquarius got hurt, because she thought she was playing a fun game. Having fun and playing games, isn't hurting your friends." I told her, it seemed to make her stop and think.

"I-I didn't want to hurt anybody.." she said, her voice trembling, my heart aches for her.

"Juvia knows, but you have to be careful, not everyone plays the same, but how bout this," I took out her key that would take her back to her realm. "You let Juvia use this key, and Juvia promises to have all types of fun with you next time." I told her, holding out my pink finger. She quickly nodded her head, hooking her pinky with mine.
I softly put the key to her forehead, "Goodbye Aquarius." I whispered.

"Goodbye Juvia, thank you for being my friend." She said back, before she fully vanished. I closed my eyes for a second, willing the tears back, until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to my beloved, giving me a soft smile.

"Good job handling the little terror Juve, but now we got bigger Zodiacs to deal with, and I don't think they are gonna be as easy." He said, moving his hand from my shoulder, to I front of me, helping me to stand up.

"Aslong as we are together, we can handle anything my love." I told him, a slight smirk on my face, he gave me his signature grin back. This is only the beginning.

----------------------------------------------------------
Author Note: I am so sorry y'all that I haven't update, life has been kicking my ass, but I'll try to do better. As always, I own nothing of Fairy Tail, Hiro Mashima owns all right, other then the actual story I came up with. Thank you all ❤️