Fight With The Beast & Aftermath

Narrator P.O.V
The Fairy Tail wizards defeated Ophiuchus, but it was no easy feat, but as soon as they thoughy they were done, they ended up in front of the great Celestial King himself, but just looking at him, this wasn't the great King that opened his realm to them for parties and things alike, this was a power hungry beast that needed to be taken down, so, Fairy Tail does what Fairy Tail does best and fought the altered King.

                          Juvia P.O.V
Looking to the once kind man that welcomed all us to his home, and seeing how much he has been affected by what has played the Spirit realm breaks my heart, none of these Spirits deserve this, everyone was throwing everything they had at the creature, but it felt like nothing was working. He then started shooting rays at us, I was avoiding them, but I saw one was aimed at Natsu and he wasn't paying attention, so I used dashed I front of him, solidifying my body to make sure I took the brunt of whatever this is. I felt my body becoming part of the world.

"Juvia!! No!" Was the last thing I heard as I started drifting from the solid world.

                         Natsu P.O.V

I felt my blood boil as I watched my mate fade out of existence, into the sky as a constellation, quickly everyone started going at this beast even harder then before, but everyone else got taken down, as it was left to, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, and I. He started to suck air in, I was thinking that he was gone let out a roar, but instead he started sucking everything in his mouth. Wait, I know exactly where the Spirits are, and how to save them.

"Happy! Get me into his mouth!" I called to him.

"Natsu, are you sure?" He asked, as he already sprouted his wings and was picking me up.

"I am more than sure buddy! I know exactly how we are gonna beat this beast, but I need to get inside of him!" I told my fuzzy companion.

"Aye, sir!" He yelled, picking us up, he flew us back, furthest away from the beast, I used my fire as a booster and shot forward, rocketing us straight inside of the shell that is the Celestial King. "Natsu, you see that?" Happy asked, looking down at blueish light, that if it would to resemble anything, it would be a stomach.

"Take us down there Happy!" I exclaimed at him, he did as I said and was carrying us towards the light. When we ended up in the stomach and my eyes widened, chained down to the inside of this beast was the Celestial King, and it looked like he was getting digested. "We gotta get him out, before he gets digested fully." I told him, starting to throw attacks at him, but I saw that I wasn't even making a dent in the chains holding The King. "I got to pull out the big guns, Happy back up some." I told him, he gave me a nod, and flew backwards, giving me space. I focused on my magical energy and let out a breath. "Exploding Flame Blade!" I exclaimed, and proceeded to do my move, everything went bright as The King was released and I got thrown back out with everyone else. I looked around for Juvia, as everyone who was turned into constellations got released.

"Natsu!!" My name got called out, I turned towards the woman of my dreams and was tackled into a hug by her, I steadied us, so we didn't fall. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, pulling her tighter against me. I placed my cheek on the top of head, inhaling her scent and letting my body relax as I have my mate back where she belongs.

"Don't ever do that again Juves, I almost lost my god damned mind thinkin' I lost you for good." I told her, not feeling any anger, just fear and love.

                       Juvia P.O.V
"Juvia can't promise that she won't throw herself in the way of danger for Natsu, but Juvia will try to limit it." I told him, he let out a chuckle and nuzzled my hair again. My body relaxed the minute I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I guess that's as good as I am gonna get, huh?" He said, asking a rhetorical question.

"Don't act like Natsu wouldn't do the same thing for Juvia when it came down to it." I told him, pulling back a little so I can look at him.

"Of course I would, I would do anything to keep you safe my love." He told me, sincerity covered his voice, he placed his forehead on mine, letting out a breath of being content. We heard the Celestial King talking and thanking us for saving his realm, inviting all of us to join the Celestials for a party. Before wondering away from each other, so we could each see our celestial friends, Natsu bent down, our lips connecting, I kissed back immediately and melted into it, but it didn't last long, he pulled away and gave me his tooth grin, I gave him a smile in return. "Go see Aquarius, I know how much you've missed her." He told him, placing a kiss on my forehead and wondering towards Loke and some of the other guys. I looked to my left and saw Aquarius, I rushed over to her and gave her a big hug.

"Aquarius! Juvia is so happy that you are back to normal!" I exclaimed, I pulled away from the hug and held both her hands in mine.

"Juvia, I am so happy you are here! It's been to long since we've talked, what's this I hear about you moving on from ice boy?" She asked, with one of her brows raised. I blushed and looked towards Natsu to see him and Gray going at it over something ridiculous like normal.

"Juvia found someone who loves Juvia for herself. Juvia doesn't have to hide herself from anybody." I told Aquarius with a slight smile on my face, I turned to look at Aquarius and she had a smile one her face as well.

"I am happy for you Juvia, but you know if he if hurts you, I won't hesitate to drown him!" Aquarius threatened, but had a playful grin on her face. I threw my head back and laughed.

"Juvia wouldn't expect any different Aquarius." I told her, my smile widening as we continued to catch up on everything that has happened since the last time we saw one another.

___________________________

Author Note: I am so sorry on the delay y'all, I am writing when I can and life has still been crazy. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and give me ideas on what the next arc should be! As always none of Fairy Tail is mine, that all belongs to Hiro Mashina!