CHAPTER 1

Mina Point of View

I'm here right now in the middle of the woods with my bodyguards around me, plus I have this little piece of shit in front of me. He's tied in a wooden chair with a sock on his head so he won't see anything.

"Let me go!!, Let me go!!... please let me go" The man said while catching his breath. Begging. Begging for his life.

"Remove" I said, signaling them to remove the sock on his head.

"You! Who are you! Let me go!"

"Hey! Let me go!" The man shouted

"How was it? Being tied up in the middle of the woods" I chuckled.

"What do you want?" The man ask with his eyes raging.

"Hhmm what do I want?"

"What!?" The man shouted while trying to escape from the chair

"From you. Guess it" Oh no. Is he scared? Hahaha.

"You don't know?? Let me give you a clue, it start with letter H" I said as I started to walk towards him while smiling.

I saw the expression he made, he's scared. Hahaha I guess he know the answer already.

"I guess you know the answer, don't you?"

"No!! No no no no no, I didn't do anything to you!!" He shouted while trying to escape from the chair. He's really struggling.

I get my knife in my suit pocket and I play with it in my hand.

"Now beg, beg for your life"

"Please pleased don't kill me, I'm begging you, please. I promise after this I won't speak. Please, just please let me go" The man said while the tears on his eyes started dripping.

"Is that it?" I whispered to him.

"Why!?" I shouted while my tears slowly falling from my eyes.

"WHY!!!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"I saw everything!? Fucking everything!!" I said while crying.

"I thought you love me? What about your promises, huh??" I said while catching my breath.

"Let's just break up" That's all he said while his head is facing the floor.

I walk towards him and slap his face two times.

"Yes and remember this I'll break your heart too" I said while smirking at him. And I saw his face being confused.

I just came to my senses and I got furious so I immediately stab his arm.

"AHHHH"

"That hurt?" He's really trembling right now. What a fun.

"No no no!! Stop!!!" He's crying and begging for his life.

"Let's start. Hold him!"

I started to deepen ny knife into his chest. My only goal here is to get his heart out while he's still alive.

-----

I'm here right now at my house, I'm getting changed because my suit was full of blood from that man. Hmmm let me say that he didn't do anything to me, yes he didn't. That's my habit, killing.

Suddenly my phone rang, my secretary reminded me that I have a meeting later.

8:00 pm

It's currently eight pm right now, it's time to go home. I always go to Nayeon unnie Cafe after my work, their coffee is my favorite, it's the best.

"Time to get off" I said coldly to my secretary

"Yes ma'am" She said as she bow and and smile.

I get out of the building and drive to Nayeon unnie Cafe.

I'm now sitting, waiting for my order. There's no other customer right now, it's just me, just as I expected, because it's already night. About Nayeon unnie, she's not here, anyway she's the owner. Sometimes she's here.

Then the waiter serve me the coffee. It's Americano coffee, I always drink this coffee.

I'm sitting here alone, drinking my coffee, checking my phone if I receive some emails.

"Minari!!" I recognized it's Nayeon unnie voice. I immediately look at my back, and there she is, excitedly running coming to me.

"How's your day?" She asked

"It's good. Just little stress" I said smiling a little to her.

"Ya! Don't stress yourself too much"

"Copy" I said as we laugh.

We just talk a little and I bid my goodby, because I still have a deal with those men who's hungry for drugs.

I get home and change my suit to another suit. I get my silent gun and put it in my suit. I look at myself in the mirror if I'm already ready.

You look so fine I said in my mind.

"Get ready"

It's midnight right now and this stupid client just got here. He's nine minutes late. What an irresponsible dealer.

"Here, it worth 25 Million Dollars" I said as my bodyguards put the drugs on the table. He check the drugs at the table.

"Okay fine" He said while pointing to his bodyguards to give me the money.

"Have a good night, Miss Myoi" He said and I just ignore him.

I drive way back home to rest, because tomorrow is another day again.

--------------------
This is my first time writing a book so expect grammar error. I'm sorry for errors I promise I'll be better!

Have a good day and always eat on time!

As I tell my students, once you open up that curiosity door, anything is possible.
- Scott Clarke