CHAPTER 14

Mina Point of View

I'm here at my home right now, I haven't eaten dinner yet. I don't know how to cook. Should I order or cook some ramen, well I only know how to cook ramen. I'll just cook ramen.

I get out of my room and go down to cook a ramen. It's so gloomy, I'm just living here by myself. Everyday is gloomy, it's not new.

I get the utensils and get a piece of ramen from the cabinet then cook. I serve the ramen and eat.

Hhmm about the girl earlier, her name was... Son Chaeyoung, I think? Anyways I don't care, I still need to wash her leather jacket and bring it back to her tomorrow.

After I finish my ramen and done washing the dishes, I get the leather jacket to put it in the washing machine. I checked the pocket of the leather jacket, it's empty.I put it in the washing machine and put a liquid detergent, then I press the power button.

After a few minutes of waiting, it's finally done. I get the leather jacket from the machine and smell it, it smell exactly like the detergent. I get a hanger for the leather jacket and put it inside the cabinet of my room. It's all fine now. I want a sleep, I'm exhausted.

No one Point of View

"Why!?" I shouted while my tears slowly falling from my eyes.

"WHY!!!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"I saw everything!? Fucking everything!!" I said while crying.

"I thought you love me? What about your promises, huh??" I said while catching my breath.

"Let's just break up" That's all he said while his head is facing the floor.

I walk towards him and slap his face two times.

"Yes and remember this I'll break your hea--"

Mina finally awake, exhausted, sweating hard. She hurriedly go in the kitchen to get a water.

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kill

Kill

That's all what she can hear. Kill.

Mina can't control herself, she get furious, she's full of anger. She want to kill. Just kill.

Mina call one of her men. She immediately take a bath. She's still can hear the voices. After a few minutes of taking a bath, she get change and ride her car.

She drive through the forest. She walked until she reached the middle of the woods.

Mina Point of View

I want you to know that I'm never leaving
'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing
Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons
So come on, let's go

"My voice sound lovely right?" I'm in the middle of the woods with a piece of shit. As the same he's tied up, but now he has a tape in his mouth.

"Mmrrhh!!"

"Remove" I said while signaling them to remove the tape on his mouth.

"Who are you!?" He shouted

"I'm Myoi Mina, is there any problem?"

"What do you want!? Get me out of here!" He's trying to escape by standing up but he can't. Who can?

"You know what? You're lucky cause you've  heard me singing."

"Help! Help! Somebody help me!!"

"No one will hear you. Hahaha"

"Help! What do you want?!"

"Hhmm, what do you think?" I asked and get my knife from my suit pocket and walk towards him.

"No! What do you think you're doing!"

"Hahaha you scared?"

"No! Stop! This is not funny!"

"Then let's have fun" I whisper right in his ear.

Kill

I got furious and I immediately stab his chest.

STAB

STAB

STAB

STAB

STAB

I just stab him uncountable times, until it satisfies me. His blood splashing at me. Lovely.

--------------------
Happy Mina Day!!

--------------------Happy Mina Day!!

*PASSED OUT

*PASSED OUT