CHAPTER 9

Chaeyoung Point of View

Today's the day holding the case of those missing men. I'm here right now in front of the building of my apartment waiting for Jeongyeon, she said she will pick me up.

"Hey! Hottie!!" I saw her on the other side of the road with her car.

I waved and crossed where she was.

"It's hot outside" I'm fully inside of he car right now.

"Because you're hot too"

"I know" I'm just messing around. She's wearing the same outfit as mine.

"Here's your coffee" She said reaching the coffee at the back seat.

"Thanks"

"We'll go to local council to check the footage of the cctv." She said

"Let's go" I said sipping my hit coffee

We're here right now inside the local council checking the footage of cctv. There's a big screen here, I can see it's all the roads, streets and highway.

"I'm detective Yoo" She said showing her ID

"I'm detective Son" I show them my ID

"We're here to check the footage of cctv, about 2 days ago. Front of Myoi's Company."

"Sure" the guy said and he's doing something in computer, I think he's setting the date of cctv.

"Here's the footage front of the Myoi's Company." He said and let us see the footage.

"Will you mind sir if you can leave us alone?" I asked and he nod as he leave closing the door.

"There it's her car" Jeongyeon said pointing her. She's driving from her house to Jeongyeon's girlfriend Cafe.

"It's my girlfriend Cafe" She said and I just nod.

"That's Nayeon unnie your girlfriend" I said pointing, she just nod, I mean yeah Nayeon unnie supposed to be there cause she's the owner. There's a few customer coming in and out of the Cafe.

"Let me fast forward it" I fast forward it until they come outside. They're now outside with I don't know, they're 5 now.

"Pause and zoom it" As soon as I hear it I immigration paused and zoom it.

"It's Nayeon and her friends" Jeongyeon said in shocked. Her eyes are just glued in the footage.

"So you telling me Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie, Sana unnie, and Jihyo unnie are friends with Myoi Mina??" I asked

"Yes, I think she's the busy one." She said looking at me. "You remember I said that they're 5 and you asked why they're 4 in the picture?" I nod "I think she's it, the one my girlfriend said that busy." She's shocked so as I.

"Let's go" She said

"Where?" I asked

"Just follow me" She said coldly

I follow her and thank the man.

I'm in her car right now and she's driving, she's in deep thoughts, I guess. I don't know my mind still can't process this footage that we see. I'm really in shocked. I or let me say we just know that Myoi Mina is their friend. Last 2 night I'm just asking myself who is their one friend and now here it is. I don't know. Waaaaa I can't process this.

The car stop and here we are, front of Nayeon unnie Cafe. I don't know what we're doing here. We go inside the Cafe.

"Does the owner of this Cafe here?" Jeongyeon asked the guard.

"She's in her office, ma'am" The guard answer.

And we headed to the office. Woah, office inside the Cafe. Jeongyeon knocked 3 times the door.

"Come in"

"Hi babe" Jeongyeon said hugging her girlfriend

"You said you have a case to hold that's why you can't come" Nayeon unnie said while still hugging her.

"Yes, I just go here to asked you" She break the hug.

"Wait let me get coffee for you and this cub right here" She said and I bow at her. I thought she didn't saw me. We just stay here in her office, currently sitting.

"Here for you guys" Nayeon unnie said and put it in the table, front of us.

"I have something to ask" Jeongyeon said to Nayeon unnie.

"Sure, what it is?"

"You are friends with My--"

"Wait wait I have something to tell you guys!" Nayeon unnie said excitedly and Jeongyeon being cut. What the hell?

"What?" Jeongyeon asked

"My friends and I meet already!! We're complete" She's smiling brightly and she get her phone in her desk.

"Here look, we're finally complete" Nayeon unnie show us her phone. And there it is their picture with Myoi Mina. Oh no. I looked at Jeongyeon and she's in shocked too..

"This is Myoi Mina the one I'm telling you."

--------------------
Thank you for reading and voting!

Take care and eat on time. Do your school works first!

If I let you know, I'm here for you
-Little Things by One Direction