CHAPTER 10

Chaeyoung Point of View

"This is Myoi Mina the one I'm telling you." What the fuck.

"I know you guys are shocked" Nayeon unnie said

"Anyways, what's your question again?" She said asking her girlfriend.

"I forgot it" Jeongyeon said

"Ahm is she always coming here?" I asked

"Always at night, at morning sometimes. Why?"

"Nothing I just asked" I said and sip my coffee.

"We should go now babe" Jeongyeon said

"You just came"

"We still have to do, we just got here for coffee and because I miss you" Jeongyeon said and hug her girlfriend.

"Take care, okay? I love you" Nayeon unnie said while hugging and kiss her cheeks.

"I love you too, take care, bye." She said

"Thank you for the coffee. We should go now. bye" I said and we get out of the Cafe.

Jeongyeon Point of View

I'm driving the car now and Chaeyoung beside me. I still can't believe Ms. Myoi is belong in my girlfriend group of friends.

I have a lot of what if right now in my mind.

What is she's a killer?

What if she'll kill your girlfriend next?

What if Myoi Mina is in there right now planning to kill your girlfriend?

What if your girlfriend is covering Myoi Mina?

What the fuck??

I can hear voices that I shouldn't hear. It's because of my mind I know. Hahaha I'm going crazy.

I don't want to ask Nayeon right now about her friend Myoi Mina. It's not the right now, what if it's not really true, that the man just making story. Their friendship might destroy about the wrong accusations.

"I'll start tomorrow" Chaeyoung break the silence

"Are you sure?" I asked. I know she's disagreeing im this idea.

"I can't say no"

"All right"

"Just change all my information to a simple citizen living here in Seoul." She said.

"You sure, huh?" I asked, I'm worried, literally.

"Hahaha, yes yes so stop worrying now" If it's okay to her, it's okay to me too.

"All right let me bring you home and get some rest. I'll take care everything!" I said cheerfully

Chaeyoung Point of View

Jeongyeon driving me home right now. I decide to start tomorrow's because I know it will take long getting close to Myoi Mina.

"We're here" She stop the car front in my apartment building.

"Thank you for the ride, I'll go now. Take care." I said getting out of the car.

"You too take care. I trust you Chaeyoung-ah!" That makes me smile.

"I know" I said that make us laughed.

"I'll go now" She said and I just nod. She horn the car and leave.

I'm here laying at my sofa thinking how will I going to introduce myself to her.

Should I say hi? hello?

What if I greet her and she'll just ignore me?

What should I say?

Should I say hello first or my name?

I don't know. Waaaaa. Let's see what can I do tomorrow.

Anyways I still don't know what should I wear tomorrow. Whatever. Lord please help me.

--------------------
Thank you for reading and voting! I really appreciate it. Don't forget to eat and do your school works first!

I will update again next week. I need to do my plates and my other school works. Promise I will update next week!

All I did was try my best
-brutal by Olivia Rodrigo