CHAPTER 13

Chaeyoung Point of View

"How was it?" She started to talk while we're eating. No, no, no, I already forgot it.

"Not good" That's really not good.

"What do you mean?" She asked while eating.

"It's not good" I said and get up from my seat to get something to drink in my refrigerator.

"What? Tell me what happened"

"What do you want? beer, coca, or water?" I asked

"Water will do" I get a glass of water for us and ice from the freezer.

"Thanks. So what happened?" She asked curiously

"You said I need to be close to her, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Ahm... I'm there about seven am, and she's still not there, then I started to sketch anything what my eyes see, then I ordered a coffee, and she entered the Cafe to order, then she sit in the corner, then I went where she is to ask her if I can sit with her, then suddenly I got stumbled, and obviously the coffee spilled at her." I said it fast cause I don't want to remember how stupid I am.

"Hahahahahahaha!" My jaw just dropped. I knew it.

"Hahaha. Wha- hahaha what's next? Hahaha" Really laughing at me? What the fuck.

"I'll tell you if you stop laughing" I said

She clear her throat "Okay, okay, I won't laugh"

"I give her my leather jacket"

"Then?"

"She didn't accept it, because she said she don't take things form the people she don't know, then I introduced myself."

"Hahaha what's next?" She said she won't laugh.

"I'm done. I won't tell anything. You can leave now. Thanks for the chicken" I said annoyingly

"No, no hahaha, sorry I just can't control my mouth"

"Rally? If I heard you laughed again, I will disagree again in your plan." It's just a joke so she won't laughed or teased me. I know when Dahyun and Tzuyu are here they will laughed louder than her.

"Just tell me, I promise I won't laugh" She said snd finished the last chicken wings.

"Then I introduced myself and I offer a handshake but she didn't accept it." I paused to see if she will laugh. Again.

"What?" She asked

"She didn't accept my handshake but she accept the leather jacket. She said she'll give it back tomorrow."

"That's all?"

"Yeah, so tomorrow I'll gonna meet her again" I said while getting the plates.

"But why she didn't accept your handshake?"

"I don't know" I said and wash the plates and the other things that we used.

"So what you'll gonna do tomorrow?"

"Should I give her a..." I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I can't say this, I'm shy.

"What?" She asked annoyingly

"Give her a- a- a piece offering? Because I spilled the coffee on her" I can't say this.

"Better" She said. Woah! What happened? Why she didn't laugh at me?!

"Do you have a fever?"

"The hell you saying?" She's confused

"Do you have a fever?" I repeat

"No, I don't have." Hahaha I'm just teasing you, better not to explain it to her.

"So what should I do for piece offering?" I asked wiping my hands in a dry pamunas.

"I don't know to you, it's up to you, what kind of piece offering you will do." She said as we headed to my sala.

"Okay" So what now? What kind of piece offering? Should I give her a????? What? I don't know.

"I'll go now, I need to go in the office"

"Thanks for the free lunch" I said and I closed my door when she finally out.

I don't know? What kind of piece offering? Maybe I can treat her a coffee? Or maybe a new suit? No, that's damn hella expensive. Maybe a snack from the Cafe? Yeah I think it will do.

I still have a whole night to think about it. I'll just gonna watch some movies, I can't deal with this in a whole day.

I still need to think what should I wear tomorrow. I shouldn't agree with this. What the fuck.

And should I ask again for a handshake? What if she didn't accept it again. What if she'll ignore it again. She didn't even bother to accept it. Whatever.