CHAPTER 16

Chaeyoung Point of View

I can't believe it, she just washed my leather jacket. It's not a big deal, but still, ahh I don't know. I don't know. It's not a big deal, what the fuck. What if she just told her maid to wash this?

What the fuck is happening to my brain. It's not a damn hella big deal but myself won't stop thinking. Ahhh this is frustrating. I need to breathe.

I get my keys and the leather jacket that she just washed, I don't know if she washed this. Fuck here I am again. I drove through the grocery store to buy a drink. After that, I drove until I reached my place.

Perfect, just me. I can finally calm myself and my mind. I open the can beer that I bought and chug it. I bought three so there's still two. I'll stay here until night, I get bored at my condo. Yes, I like watching movies but I'm getting tired watching everyday. It's actually not everyday, I mean sometimes I'm getting tired watching.

It's hot, the sunshine is shining right to my face. I can't stay here my skin might toast. I still can drive, it's just one can, not a biggy.

Where should I go then? I can't stay here it's hot here, I don't want to go home, it's too early to be home. My thoughts fade away when suddenly Jeongyeon called.

*Phone Call

Jeongyeon: Hey!

Chaeyoung: Hey, why a sudden call?

Jeongyeon: Did you already eat your lunch?

Chaeyoung: I haven't

Jeongyeon: Hahaha me too. I'm here at the restaurant we used to eat

Chaeyoung: Really!?

Jeongyeon: Yeah, I'll wait for you

Chaeyoung: Wait me there! I'm on my way!

As soon as I heard that she's at the restaurant we used to eat I immediately stand up and ride my motorcycle and of course wear helmet. I'm so excited, I haven't eat at the restaurant since we hold this case.

After a minutes of driving I'm finally here.

"It's just two of us?" I asked

"Well, Dahyun and Tzuyu are holding a case too"

"Aisshh... we really need to finish this case so we can eat completely here"

"It's just been two days I think since we start. You know it will take weeks, months, years, or it'll be a unsolved case." Okay?

"Hhmm okayyyy" I don't know what to say.

"Alright, I will just order"

"Don't forget the soup"

Mina Point of View

"Is that how stupid you are?!" I raised my voice  to my secretary that standing in front of my desk.

"Didn't you hear what I've said last week? I told you that cancel that meeting." Gosh, my blood is boiling because of my secretary.

"I-- I'm really so- sorry Ma-- Ma'am" She said.

Stuttering, huh. She can't even look at me. I sat and continue to work. My secretary just remain standing, eyeing the floor.

"Tell him to leave and if he didn't leave call security."

"Ye- Yes Ma'am" She bowed and she was about to walk out but I mutter some words.

"After that, get your things then go home." I said that make her gasp.

She's fired, I will not tolerate that kind of stupidness. That man was so fucking stupid. Who wants to hear his stupid meeting?

"Bu-- but Ma'am"

"What?" I looked at her

"I- I promise I-- I'll do better" AHHHH how many times do I need to repeat what I've said.

"Listen. Get that man away from my building and after that get your things then go home. I won't gonna repeat myself." I didn't hear anything from her, she just nod.

"Nine am tomorrow and be responsible." It's nine at night right now and I've just finished interviewing .

"Tha-thank you so much. Thank you. I promise I'll do my best" How many should she bow her head?

"Promises meant to be broken, just be responsible." I said and I signal her to go.

"Thank you ma'am and have a good night" She said and bowed her head again.

_________________________________________
hello, sorry for not updating for months T^T I'm really sorry. Btw thanks for your patience. I love you gays<33.