CHAPTER 19

No One's Point of View

Mina's right now sitting on her swivel chair at her office. She's planning to check her employees.

"I'll just check them, continue to work" Mina said to her secretary.

"Yes ma'am" Her secretary said and continue to work.

Mina leave her office, she's at the last floor which is 20th floor.

Mina observe her employees one by one at their own desk, she checks the 20th floor first.

Mina Point of View

"Wake him up" I ordered to my employee.

He taps the arms of this lazy fucking man that has been sleeping at his chair.

He wakes up with an irritation in his face when my employee wake him up.

"A-ah What are you doing here Ma'am" He nervously said as he saw me, he fix himself and stood up properly.

"You can go now" I said to one employee as he bow and leave us.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said and look at him, he's looking at the floor.

"Answer me" Let's be calm for now, shall we?

He's still facing the floor.

"Try to fix your desk first, maybe your brain will work." I said as he immediately fix the papers and other stuff at his desk.

"Answer!" He's still not answering my damn question.

"You're fired. Really?! Sleeping at the time of work?!" I raised my voice. He's such a mess.

"Bu-but--"

"I won't gonna repeat myself" I cutted him off and leave his office.

"What?" I asked to my employees who's looking at me after I get out from the office.

Aahhh gosh they're stressing me out.

"Continue to work or I'll fire everyone of you." What do they think they're doing?

I'm now heading to my office, well, fourteen employees are sleeping during the time of work. So as expected, they're all fired. I didn't pay them just to sleep or whatever the hell they're doing during work hours.

They can't even do their job properly, why are they so lazy?

A lot of workers out there wants to work here at my company.

Aish that Chaeyoung, what did I just said to her?

"And thanks for this"

NO! No, no, no, no, no. I shouldn't be thankful for her! NOOOOO!!!!!!!

She's just annoying me for the past few weeks to be friend with her, so... that means  I already accepted her???

NO! I only know her name, I can't trust her and I don't need another friend.

Then why did I thanks her?! I only appreciate it when it's from my love ones which is my unnie's. Nayeon unnie, Momo unnie, Jihyo unnie, and Sana unnie. Only four of them.

Then why did I said those words to her?

Am I already comfortable with her?

No, I can't. I can't trust her.

Then why did--

"I'm losing my mind" I whisper while I face palm myself.

No One's Point of View

It's now twelve thirty midnight. Mina need to deal with her customer now, so she get her men with her and specially the illegal drugs.

"I can't believe it! The ceo of the most famous and successful company in the whole world is here with her illegal drugs." He clap in applause while Mina is walking towards them.

"Well well well Miss Myoi, how many bags do you have there?" The man asked.

"How many do you need?" Mina asked.

They're now at the cabin. Mina owns this cabin, she always meet her dealers here. This place has a lot of Mina's guards so no one can ever interrupt her deals.

"How much per bag?" The man asked

"One million dollar per bag" Mina answered.

"How much money do you need then?" The man asked while smirking.

"What kind of question is that?" Mina irritatingly said.

"Hhmmm... let me say, I'll buy everything you got and triple the price of them, but! Let me make you moan my name tonight." The man walked closer to Mina.

But as soon as Mina heard what he said he immediately point her gun at the mans head.

This makes their own men's around them point a gun with each other.

"Try to move Mr. Hwang and I'll shoot you" Mina said Hwang. Still pointing the gun at Hwang's head.

"Let's make it to five hundred thousand dollars then" Hwang is still playing with Mina.

Mina signaled her men's to shoot them. A loud gun fires can be hear inside the cabin. Half of Mina's men are dead and Hwang's men are all laying at the floor with a pool of blood.

Mina and Hwang remain at their position, still pointing the gun at Hwang's head.

"I'm just playing around, okay?!" Hwang said. He's scared right now, he didn't expect that Mina will kill he's men's.

"Well I'm not" Mina said.

"Tie him up." Mina said to her men's.

"What'll you gonna do?!?!" Hwang said, he's now getting scared.

Mina's men's tie Hwang in the chair and leave Mina and Hwang alone.

"Let me hear you beg then" Mina sais while smirking.

"Wha-what you'll gonna do?!" Hwang trying to get out from the tie at his hands.

"Do I look like I need your money, huh, Mr. Hwang? " Mina get her knife.

Hwang now is very scared of what Mina will gonna do to him.

"Let me tell you a secret" Mina walk closer to Hwang.

Hwang can't even say a word because he's very scared right now.

"I'm not into boys and specially boys like you." Mina whispered to Hwang and stab him at his legs.

"AAHHHH!" Mina push her knife more deeper at Hwang's leg.

"You're such a fucking jerk. How dare you to say those words to me?!" Mina said and stab the other Hwang's leg.

"AAHHHHH! ST-STOP!"

"Can you stop shouting?" Mina's smiling which made Hwang so scared.

"Let's play a game. This is what you want, right?"

"Ho--how much d-do you need? I'll pay y--you just let me live." Hwang said while gasping for air.

"I really really really don't give a fuck about your money."

"Let's start. If I hear any sound came from your mouth, I'll cut your  tongue, okay?" She's enjoying making fun of Hwang.

"Wha-what?! You're insane!!" Hwang shouted, he's now getting more scared.

"Let's start" Mina said with a smile on her face.

--------------------------------------------------
hello! first of all thank you for the 10k views and 500+ votes:) i really really appreciate it!

i'm so happy because renewed their contract!

thank you all of you. have a nice day! love you gays! pop!