CHAPTER 2

Chaeyoung Point of View

I'm in the restaurant with Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Tzuyu right now because it's lunchtime. They are my coworkers, fellow detectives, and my best friends.

"Let's go to the bar later" Jeongyeon said

"I'm going to see Sana later" Tzuyu said as she drink her water

"Me too, I'm going to Momo's pet shop later" Dahyun said while her mouth was full of food

"Don't talk when your mouth is full" Tzuyu said

"I thought you're not allowed to go there?" I asked Jeongyeon

"Yaa!! I'll tell this to Nayeon" Dahyun said teasingly

"Okay! okay! No one will go to the bar" Jeongyeon said

"Better" I said and we continue eating.

"I love this being like this" Dahyun said

"What?" Jeongyeon aske

"I love being a detective" Dahyun said

We make a confused face to her.

"Look we're just eating, and we have a salary" Dahyun said

"It's for now but when there's some case, it's like hell. You can't even think of yourself" Jeongyeon said

"Jeongyeon's right" I said

"Well, you're right" Dahyun said and we laughed

I'm here right now in my office, not doing anything cause I don't have a case holding right now. I wish it's always like this. We will be off work later at 5 pm, so I'm planning to go somewhere that I'm all alone.

It's 7 pm right now and I'm here at my apartment and I haven't had a dinner. I'm just watching TV now. I was thinking where should I eat and what do I eat for dinner. Maybe I'll just go to 7/11 since some of the foods there are delicious and you can buy them at the low price. Well I'm not that poor and not that rich, I just want to save some money. I don't know for what but I just want to.

I'm at the 7/11 And it's 9 pm right now almost 10. I'm planning to buy here and I'll eat it in my place. Well I call it my place because I'm all alone there. I just drove here using my motorcycle. It's perfect it's just me and myself. I can see the whole city here.

About me, I don't have that much problem because I just live on my my own.

I can't imagine how that Tzuyu court Sana, Hahaha it's funny cause that Tzuyu is cold, yes cold. She'll not gonna talk tou you if you didn't talk to her first. And Dahyun she's courting Momo, I mean Sana, Momo and Jeongyeon's girlfriend which is name Nayeon are best friends and Jihyo and there's still one. So totally they're 5. I don't remember her name cause I didn't even see her and they just say that she's busy that's why she cannot come whenever they have something to do.

I wonder what's they're friends face. I'm just curious, of course they're my friends all of them are close to me.

I sit here while eating and watching the city.

--------------------
Hope you enjoy reading this book. I'm sorry for the grammar errors.

I'm strong as a rock, but a word can destroy me. What am I?
- Edward Nygma