CHAPTER 7

Chaeyoung Point of View

I just arrived here at the Station. I bet today is the start holding that case about those men missing.

As I enter the building a lot oh them greet me, as always. I greet them back too, why wouldn't I? That's rude if I'll just ignore them.

"Hey Son Chaeyoung!!" It's Jeongyeon standing beside my desk.

"Good morning" I said

"Look" She handed me the papers and I read them.

I read it and it's all about Myoi Mina who's very rich woman, CEO of the most famous company in this whole world, her parents got involved in an accident.

"Do you think she can do those things? killing?" I asked

"I don't know. Maybe that man is just from another company who want to take down her company??" Jeongyeon asked

"Yeah, look at her face...it's perfect" I said while staring at her picture.

I mean yeah look she's so pretty. Aisshh what I'm even thinking.

"Don't stare too much, the picture might melt" Jeongyeon said and she get the papers from my hand

"Ya! Who said I'm starting?" I said

She wink to me "I won't tell anyone"

"I told you I'm not staring"

"Anything" She said while smiling

"Detective Yoo, Detective Son. Come to my office" Chief said and continue walking to his office and we just follow him.

"You two, I want you to investigate Myoi Mina" He said while pointing at the board that has picture of Myoi Mina and pictures oh those missing men. She's only the suspect, I guess??

"You guys are Detective, I assume that I won't gonna tell you what to do" Chief said

"Yes Chief" We said synchronously

"Let me tell you two. Don't get her without a heavy evidence"

Yes Chief" We said

"Now go and work"

We bow at him "Wait" Chief said that cause us to stop

"She shouldn't know that we're investigating her. Because she hold the most famous company and what will happen if she's not involve here. You and you and me will remove as a Detective and Chief"

"Yes Chief" We said

"Okay clear. You may now go"

We bow at him and we left his office.

"So what should we do now?" I'm here sitting in my chair while spinning it.

"The man who call and come here" She get her chair and sit front me

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't you think he's just messing?"

"He seems scared when he got here and he's even trembling"

"I'm just thinking if what if he's just a paid man" She's tapping the ballpen back and forth "You know business things?"

"We don't know but how can we investigate her without her knowing?" I sit properly "I mean, look, we don't know her, we're not even close to her. And how can we do that investigate her, huh?"

"I don't know" she sighed "This is stressing"

"We don't even started" I said

"That's the point. We don't even started and it's now stressing" she said while tapping my table

"Okay, take it easy" I said trying to cool her down.

We stay in silence so we can think.

"Hey, about what you said" I look at her confused "You said that we're not even close to her"

"So what about that?" Wtf she's saying

"Look" She lean forward to me "Look that's the point. Getting close to her"

"So you mean we need to make friends with her so we can investigate her then when she find out that we're a detective that investigating her then what? She'll feel betrayed and what if she's really a killer then she will plan to kill us for betraying her, then there will be a ne-"

"Stop that none sense of yours" She interrupt "You know that's bullshit"

"No, it's not. I'm just explaining what will might happen if we continue to be friends or close with her" I don't know what I'm saying but I don't like the idea. I don't know. I just don't.

"If you don't want being friends with her. Then what?? You'll going to apply in her company as a secretary, then you'll going to obey her and nothing will happen." She's smiling right now. She have a point. I just stay in silence thinking what can help.

"That's the only thing Chaeng, being friends with her unless you want to be her..." She's rasing her eyebrows to me. You're such a pain in the ass Yoo Jeongyeon.

"What?" I asked irritated

"You know" She's still rasing her eyebrows. I know it, she's teasing me.

"Really, huh?" I'm obviously pissed off right now

"Just kidding" She's laughing "I think that's the closest one?"

"Yes, being friends with her is the key"

"15 minutes before lunch" I checked my watch

"Where's Tzuyu and Dahyun?" We looked at their desk

"I don't know, I'll text them"

Tzuyu Point of View

"Detective Chou and Detective Kim, Chief's calling you two"  I nod

"Hey Dahyun-ah, Chiefs calling us" I see she's spacing out

"Wha-what?" She's always been like that, spacing out.

"Chief is calling us"

"Oh okay come on" She started to walk and I just follow her

We're right now standing in front of him waiting for him to talk. I don't why he's always been like that, staring at somewhere first before talking to you, like he's reading his script from nowhere, I don't know, screw them.

"You two are holding now this case" He handed us the folders. I open it up and it's all about illegal drugs.

"It's all about illegal drugs and I want you to spy or investigate them whatever. I want you to get a heavy evidence every person in that folder. Evidence like dealing with drugs so we can send them in jail as soon as possible." Oh fuck, I'm with Dahyun so the both of us will do this. Why I'm always partner with her.

"Are we clear?"

"Yes Chief"

"Yes Chief

"You may now go"

As soon as he said go we bow at him sign of respect and we go back to our desks.

--------------------
Thank you for reading and voting! I appreciate it so much <3

Don't forget to take care of yourself and do your school works first.

People fall in love in mysterious ways
-Thinking out Loud by Ed Sheeran