CHAPTER 17

No One's Point of View

"Good morning, do you mind if I sit here?" Chaeyoung asked Mina while holding a  tray with a coffee and a cake.

Mina just look at her, not giving her any hint.

"I'll take that as yes" Chaeyoung said and sitted in front of Mina.

"Here, for you" Chaeyoung put the strawberry cake at Mina's side.

Chaeyoung didn't hear anything from Mina.

The cold girl seems happy when she saw the strawberry cake but she didn't make it obvious.

"What do you want?" Mina stare at Chaeyoung

"No, I don't need anything, It-- it's just ahh... I just want to be friends with you" The small girl reply.

Mina just stare at her, she didn't know why the girl asking her to be friends with her.

"Why?" Mina ask

The question make Chaeyoung to think. She can't tell to her that she wants to investigate her by being friend or close with her.

"I-I just want, an-and I... I mean yo-you look really co-cool" (Really???)

"Cool?" Making Mina to look at her

"Yeah cool" Chaeyoung smile, not making the conversation weird.

Mina knew everything, the way Chaeyoung lie to her. She's observing everything the girl do.

"Stop playing around and tell me what do you need" Mina ask directly.

"I-I just really want to be your friend" Oh fuck.

"Really, huh? Convincing" Mina said sarcastically.

"I really just wanted to be friend with you" Chaeyoung said with her puppy eyes, as if it's gonna work.

"Cut the crop, tell me what do you need" Mina seriously said and stare at Chaeyoung eyes.

This caused Chaeyoung to stop what she was doing.

"I really really really just want to be friend with you. I have no ill will towards you" Chaeyoung calmly said

"If that's the case, I'll take that as no" Mina stated firmly and ate the strawberry cake.

"Wha-what? Why?" Chaeyoung asked in shock.

"Ask yourself then" Mina stood up ready to leave.

She need to get away from this short girl or should we say short hot girl before her blood boil.

"Hey, you already leaving?" Chaeyoung asked

"Stop playing dumb and stop giving me strawberry cake" Mina said before leaving the Cafe.

Chaeyoung Point of View

What the fuck

Don't make me suffer Myoi Mina. I guess this fucking plan is completely fucking wrong.

She already said no so that means...???

Ahhh! Do I look like a bad friend? I'm too cute to be a detective tho.

And insert the What do you need? I can just answer that easily. You.

--------------------------------------------------
sorry for making you wait:(( and also thank you for your long patience.

fighting!! i love you gays (more than you expect)