CHAPTER 18

No One's Point of View

"Hi, I'll sit here" Chaeyoung said with a bright smile on her face.

"Leave me alone" The young ceo coldly said.

"Here, for you" Chaeyoung said ignoring Mina.

"Lollipop?" Mina asked curiously.

"Yeah, why?" Chaeyoung answer while opening her own lollipop.

"How old are you?" Mina asked that make Chaeyoung look at her.

This make Chaeyoung think that the young ceo is starting to get interest at her.

"Twenty... three. Why?"

"Aren't you old enough for this stuff?"

"Well, I think you're getting tired of strawberry cake, so maybe you'll like lollipops" She explain while licking her own lollipop.

Mina just stare at the lollipop, thinking if she'll get it or not.

"Common, it's delicious. I promise." Chaeyoung brightly smile so she can convince this cold ceo.

Mina's still hesitating if she'll get the lollipop.

"What if she put something?" Mina thought.

"Hey, it's safe. I didn't put anything in there, it's from the store" Chaeyoung said making Mina look at her.

Mina then took the lollipop and taste it. It's been a long time since Mina eat a lollipop.

"It's delicious, right?" Chaeyoung asked. Mina just nod.

"A--are you busy?" Chaeyoung asked with hesitation.

"Why?" The ceo coldly said. Still licking the lollipop.

"Uhhmm... If we can eat ice cream or anything you want"

"Why?"

Oh common is that the only word you know.  Chaeyoung thought.

"I said I want to be friend with you. From the past two weeks I explained it to you that I want to be friend with you." Yeah, it's been two weeks.

From the past two weeks Chaeyoung will drive every morning so she can see Mina. Every morning she explains her self to Mina. Every night she will think what she can do for tomorrow morning.

While Jeongyeon, always in the office finding everything can help. She's finding the families of the killed men, asking them questions. And she's still monitoring the man.

I mean their witness if... the accusations are true.

"Yeah, it's been two weeks and you're still annoying me" She sarcastically said.

"I want to be friend with you, that's all I need"

"I'm sure there's a lot of people wanted to be friend with you out there" The cold ceo said.

"I only have me and I think I can trust you. So if you'll accept me as your friend, well I'm not lonely anymore."

That's bullshit. I fucking hate this job. Chaeyoung thought.

"Okay, I'll go now." Mina said then stand up, ready to leave.

"Oh alright then. Take care, see you!"

"And thanks for this." This is the first time Mina thanks to others. She only appreciate it if it's her unnie's, she's not being thankful of the other people do for her. But today, Mina thanks to Chaeyoung. Maybe she already accept Chaeyoung as her friend???

I don't know. We don't know.

--------------------------------------------------
hello!! i just finished watching stranger things vol. 2 and it's -_-

i made a sayout.me account and please leave a message there! and also have a great morning, afternoon, and night. im proud of you! i am.

here's the link, kindly leave some message or any ideas for this story.

🖇️: sayout.me/say/afteram