CHAPTER 15

Chaeyoung Point of View

I'm here at the Cafe, just sitting around with my sketch book, again. It's exactly seven in the morning right now, I know that I'm early, It's better to be early than being late.

About the piece offering, uhhmmm....I guess I'll just treat her a snack here or something, maybe? I'll just need to make sure this will work.

I'm very nervous right now, I don't know. I remember this is my second day, I still need need a lot of days for this, maybe months? Or a year? No way I would let this thing will go in years. No way.

I shouldn't be doing this, we just need to ask her politely and calmly and it's completely done, but what if she's the killer then she'll not admit it. Okay okay there's s point doing this. Anyways I'll just gonna sketch.

It's ahhmm seven thirty... what the fuck? I just come in, why the hell the time is so damn fast. She's still not here, yesterday she's here by seven thirty. Should I order coffee with a something here now? Maybe not. I'm just gonna wait for her then she'll choose whatever she wants. I mean yeah, their coffees and snacks or cakes here is affordable, it's not that expensive like the other cafe serves. Then why she's here then? I mean her company is famous all over the world, then I will see her sitting and sipping her hot coffee in a classic Cafe? Huh, what? She's friend with Nayeon unnie, why the hell I forgot that. I can't really trust myself sometimes.

Anyways she's still not here, I'm getting bored. My nervous grew higher when I hear the clang of the shells hanging in the door. She's here. Just stay calm Son Chaeyoung, you got this.

"Hi" I waved my hand so she can see me. She just look at me and directly walk in the cashier. She didn't bother to smile though, why is she like that. Not even dare to smile or to speak. Is she ordering?

"Good morning, about yesterday a-- I just want to say sorry and do you mind if I treat you anything here?" I said awkwardly , luckily there's a customer in the front.

"Here, your leather jacket and I would like to say no" She handed me the paper bag that she's holding.

"A- Are you sure you don't want?" Why am I stuttering, stop.

"Good morning, what do you like to order ma'am?" The cashier asked, she didn't answer my question, what do I do now?

"One Americano and... what do you want?" She asked me, she's still wearing those cold eyes. What? I thought I'm the one who's gonna treat?

"Americano too, and two strawberry cake please. Thank you." I said to the cashier.

"Here" She's is about to get her card but I immediately get the money in my pocket.

"Is that all ma'am?"

"Yes" I said

"Okay ma'am, have a great day" She started to walk and sit where she sit yesterday.

"Can I take a sit here?" I asked first. She just look at me and nod. How can I deal with her if she don't speak that much? I take a sit front of her.

Should I try to introduce myself again? And offer a handshake?

"I'm Chaeyoung, Son Chaeyoung, again" I smile widely and offer a handshake

"I know" Eh? Really? That's what she will say?  She didn't accept the handshake. What? I can't. This is an actual fuck.

Just stay calm Son Chaeyoung, remember you got this.

"Myoi Mina" She said while looking at me. Finally she introduce herself. She didn't accept the handshake but atleast.

"Finally you speak, nice meeting you" Okay, I think it'll be so quiet. This is awkward, think something to say Son Chaeyoung.

"Two Americano coffee and two strawberry cake" The waiter bring our order. You're just a life saver.

"Thank you" I said to the waiter.

"Here strawberry cake for you" I put the strawberry cake at her front.

"You like the strawberry cake, right?" I asked, I'm not sure if she like strawberries, but who couldn't like strawberry?

"Maybe" Wow. Just wow. I thought she will going to ignore me again.

"Ahh I see" What now? What should I say? I don't know, just continue.

She get the fork and the bread knife beside the strawberry cake then she use the fork to hold the piece of cake then use the bread knife to cut it, she then taste it.

"Anything?" I'm staring at her then she suddenly speak.

"Wha- What?" I just came to my senses. Another trouble again. I just eat my strawberry cake, she didn't answer though.

"I need to go, thank you" She stand up and she get the Americano coffee.

"Thank you too, see you again" I said and bow at her, then she off the cafe.

I can finally breathe now. It's a success, yes! I look at the cake that she left, I guess she doesn't like the strawberry cake, I don't know, but it's delicious. I decided to stay here and eat my cake.

After this, I don't know what's next. She doesn't speak that much, she has cold eyes, she got three moles, and a little wavy hair. Just like the man said A cold eyes and she have a mole on her nose and up on her lips and she have a little wavy hair and she wear suit. But when I'm looking at her face, I can see three moles, on her nose right side, and one at the top of her lips and lastly at the bottom of her lips, right side.

A lot of time wasted, I just only see her in the morning. I mean, it will take a lot of process if I can just meet her every morning. It's just like fifteen minutes of talk and the worse is she doesn't talk that much. Wait, if you're making friends you need to talk a lot right? Am I right? Maybe she didn't talk that much, she doesn't like talking?

I checked the black paper bag that she handed me, it's my leather jacket. As I smell-- eh? It doesn't smell like my perfume, it smell like detergent? I fully get my leather jacket from the paper bag to check it. Did she just wash my leather jacket? Yes she wash it, luckily there's nothing in my leather jacket.

--------------------------------------------------
Here's Chapter 15 for you guys, sorry for slow updates, I just got a lot of things to do, as in a lot. Thank your patience, love u guys!! <33