Chapter 3 Arisu's preparations part 1

(the whole thinking is Arisu's)

Ryuun was trying to use his violence on me, but then at that moment, someone who I know pretty well called out to him from behind.

"Ryuun, I didn't know you would go this far just to get some information from her."

Seeing Ayanokouji-Kun made me feel better.

"So the monster finally decided to show himself, huh..."

Ryuun doesn't seem to be that worried about seeing Ayanokouji-Kun, instead he smiles as if he wanted Ayanokouji-Kun to come here.

"Kukuku... I knew from the beginning that there was some kind of relationship between you and the princess."

Well, he is not wrong in his assumption.

"What makes you think we know each other?"

So, Ayanokouji-Kun decided to talk, huh... let's see what he will do.

"Just basic intuition"

Ryuun always assumes almost everything, but surprisingly he is right.

"Fufufu... Me and Ayanokouji-Kun are just childhood friends"

I looked slightly into Ayanokouji-kun's eyes and just from that, I could tell that he didn't want anyone to know this early.

After that, I looked back at Ryuun to see his reaction.

"Kukuku... Childhood friends gimme a break, seriously, who would have thought that your relationship with the princess would be something like this"

"Yeah... something like that"

"That's cold Ayanokouji-kun, don't you consider me your childhood friend or have you forgotten how we met, if so, I can make you remember the place where I first met Ayanokouji-kun"

It would be interesting to see what Ayanokouji-Kun would say.

"You don't need to remember that, I already know where we first met, as for you, Ryuun, it's true that me and Arisu are childhood friends."

Ayanokouji-Kun

Ayanokouji-Kun.

"That's all I needed to know."

After saying that, Ryuun started to walk towards the exit, but then he stopped and launched a surprise attack on Ayanokouji-Kun.

"Come on Ryuun, your surprise attacks might work on others but not on me"

"Yes, I know that cheap tricks don't work on you, I just stroked you on a whim."

I spoke up and asked Ryuun a few questions.

"What are you going to do with the information I gave you?"

"Soon you will know and experience what I mean."

This made me even more curious.

Before I had the chance to ask more, Ayanokouji-Kun spoke.

"Just so you know, Ryuun, I won't hold back this time."

''Kukuku... That would make it a bit fun"

Ayanokouji-Kun, I can tell from your eyes that you want to fight with Ryuun.

"Have you forgotten that I am here too?"

" So the princess wants to fight as well?

"It seems so"

Ayanokouji-Kun is approaching me now.

We are getting closer with every step he takes.

And now, there is only one step between him and me.

"Arisu, we should leave now, it would not be good to reveal more secrets."

I don't mind living it up here.

"Fine, then we should go together"

"That won't be a problem, I'll leave you with the class and then we'll go our separate ways"

"Fufufu... For now, yes"

Let's see if Ryuun can figure out the indirect message given to him in our conversation.

After the message was given, me and Ayanokouji-Kun started walking side by side until my Class A came in the view.

That would take some time, so I broke the silence and asked Ayanokouji-Kun for advice.

"Do you think this much will be enough?

"You even used me to implement your plan"

Yes, he has a point.

Meeting Ryuun and telling him that we were childhood friends was just part of my plan from the beginning.

Of course, it was risky because if Ayanokouji-Kun hadn't arrived at the right time, Ryuun might have used violence against me.

But I knew that Ayanokouji-Kun would come to rescue me, he could not afford to lose me, at least not yet.

So before I even talked to Ryuun, I made some necessary arrangements, like telling Ayanokoji-kun that Ryuun is not in his class and me too.

This way, I knew he would figure out the first step of my plan.

"So you want me to tell you that it will work or not, right?"

"Yes."

"I don't think it will fail"

"Glad to hear it..."

After Ayanokouji-Kun said that, my nervousness about whether it will work or not is gone now.

After we came near to the class Ayanokoji-Kun and I went in opposite directions for avoiding any unnecessary rumors

---Chapter 3 part 1 ends here---

The next part will come soon.