Chapter: 15 Class Transfer

??? POV:(Dont think about this short POV too much, it's only somthing for futuer chapters)

"Kiyotaka, today you will be learning about emotions," I told.

"Emotions? I don't need that," Kid Kiyotaka replied.

I started to sweat nervously as I stared at him. "Is it already too late?" I muttered to myself.

I had expected this reaction, but I had hoped that he wouldn't deny the most basic thing that a human should have. He was still a child who had so much to learn.

"I have to do something about it. I only have a few months before the others return and start their demonic experimenting again," I thought to myself.

The child was still waiting for me to teach him what he had missed before the others left.

"Alright, I won't teach you about emotions directly, but we'll start learning anyway," I said.

"Yes, sir," the kid replied.

I would teach him about emotions without him realizing it. After that, I would...

Ayanokouji POV

I woke up to the sound of my clock's alarm. I turned it off and got out of bed to wash my face. As I finished getting ready, I slipped on my shoes and opened my door, hoping to make it through the day without drawing too much attention.

"Kiyotaka," a familiar voice called out. "I'm glad you're still here. Do you mind walking with me?" It was Hirata, coming up beside me.

"Sure thing," I said, nodding in agreement. We exchanged greetings, and I remembered the last time I had seen Hirata was during the special exam.

"So, what brings you to me, Hirata?" I asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay after yesterday's incident," Hirata replied, looking genuinely concerned.

It was natural for Hirata to worry, I thought. After all, I had been in the stadium when it exploded. "Thanks for checking in," I said, holding up my hand to show Hirata a small scratch. "This is the only injury I got, and it's already bandaged up."

Hirata's expression turned to panic as he saw my hand. "That's not just a small scratch! Your palm is bandaged!"

"It's really not that bad. In fact, it could have been much worse. But thanks for your concern."

Hirata hesitated for a moment before speaking again. "If you need anything, please let me know. And please, do let others know if anything happens to you."

I always kept things to myself, and the only ones who knew about my injury were Arisu, Yagami, Nagumo and Mashima-sensei. Besides them, no one else knew.

It's not that I think it's wrong to tell others. It's just that we were all raised in that white room, and we learned to keep our struggles to ourselves. There were plenty of times when we got hurt, but no one ever asked, paid attention, or cared about it. So now, I don't think it's necessary to tell anyone else.

As we walked, Hirata and I continued to chat. I couldn't help but wonder what Hirata would do if he knew the truth about everything that had happened. But for now, I kept it to myself and continued walking with Hirata.