chapter 6 special exam begins part 3

It's currently 7:30pm I am with hiyori spending time with her in the library.

"Ayanokouji-kun I did chosen my partner but don't know it's okay to do, since Ryuun was the one who told me to do it, ofcourse I know doing so will definitely help the class to move forward still..."

"Remember it's depends on the person's own view at the end. if you think them as your enemy then any methods will be fine to use but if you look them as your friends then you need to restrict on some of your movements like violence or breaking the trust."

That's the advice I gave to her.

"Thanks for helping me, auh... I also heard that you and Arisu are childhood friends."

"if I have to be honest, we are more like rivals then friends."

"Rivals huh..."

"Is something the matter."

"N-no nothing just thinking to myself."

the facial expressions she makes are usually fake, however she isn't using any of those this time atleast.

"Ayanokouji-kun, if you want any of the books then take this, I already completed reading, so you can return it to me at any time."

"Ok thanks, I will return it to you once I am done reading it."

With that I accepted the books which she offered.

"Also,how long you been here actually."

Seeing the books around her desk I can see she is reading from a long time straight.

"Maybe it's been 2-3 hours."she replied.

"So, did you eat anything since you came here."

"Now did you mention it, yeah I don't ate anything."

"Then how about we go and eat together."I asked.

I wanted to do some checking myself but it will be suspicious if I do it alone.so I invited her to join me and use her as a cover.

"Ehh.. together are you sure it's fine."

She became shocked by my sudden invitation.

"Well I am inviting you."

"Alright, let's go then."

I carried the book she gave me in my left hand and we started walking towards the restaurant.

We are near the entrance now.

"Ayanokouji-kun aren't you worried that you are class might see us together."

She isn't wrong actually because if they see us like this then they might think we are co-operating or betraying the class.

So I now why she came up with this but..

"I don't care. After all spending time with a friend isn't wrong."

"Y-yeah.. so let's go inside then."

We went inside then I saw many third years are sitting again.

Everyone looked at me as their usual gaze.

"A-ayanokouji-kun why everyone is looking at you with hatred inside their eyes."

"Who knows."

Hiyori went on thinking and tries to get answers then only..

"Auh... Ayanokouji-senpai,  Shiina-senpai it's rare to see you together."

It was ichika and Nanase who said this.