Chapter 8 Battle starts part 1

After talking to Nagamo me and Arisu came down from the stage.

The main thing which will happen would be on second day. Tsukishiro plan would be there too but I already taken care of.

"Ayanokouji-kun looks like the Battle is Started, now let's have some fun, Fufufu..."

"You can have your fun but keep me out of that

"You can have your fun but keep me out of that."

Fun is something that I never had experienced and I dought that I ever also. Either way I don't care.

"For now yes. But one day Ayanokouji-kun you will have so much fun battling me. I will make myself that way for sure."

She really think with her ability she can come close to me. Well I dought it.
For now let's just say..
"Looking forward to it than Arisu."

*Message*

We both than look towards our phone for the first destination to go.

"Library, huh." Sakayanagi said.

"Isn't that your favourite place."

"Well that's true but there I only want to play chess, something that I can't do now."

Most of the time Arisu spends her time there only playing chess and this time she can't do that.

We both entered the library now.

"Arisu, I will leave the tasks up to you now."

"Yeah and hope that you will find some hints too."

After sending Arisu to her place, I parted ways in the opposite direction.

I saw everyone from my direction and they all are writing the tests but that's not why I came here.

There is something I want to check, a student I dought he is the one with obsessed in defeating me.

I am searching only when someone called out to me.
"Hey Ayanokouji aren't you writing the tests." It was Hoshinomiya-sensei

"No. I left that to Arisu."

She obviously will try to waste my time, I should go before that happens.

"If you're questions are than I am leaving."

"Hee.. don't worry this time I won't waste your time, I am not as free I was back in the island exam."

"That's good to hear."

"It's cold to say that you know, anyway I am going now. Bye Ayanokouji."

Busy? is this time they are preparing something new.

I than found the person I looking for.

"He is writing the tests too, no he already finished it actually." I said to myself.