Chapter 17: Meet up with Hiyori

Ayanokoji P.O.V

As Ryuun approached, many people in the cafeteria began to murmur, intrigued to see what would happen.

I calmly moved in front of Ryuun and gazed at him to convey my message.

"Kukuku... Well, I don't mind, as long as you don't run away," Ryuun shrugged his shoulders, saying that.

I nodded. It's better to discuss these matters at an appropriate time and place. It may not change much, but I would like what we talk about here to be kept secret from Arisu, or better yet, I don't want her to get involved at all.

"Ayanokōji-kun, is it okay to let it slide," Kamuro whispered, reminding me of what he did.

I whispered back to her, "As no one got hurt from it, it's fine to leave it like that."

Knowing Ryuun, I doubt he left an opening while throwing the can. To anyone hearing this, one can only say it was an accident until you have proof it was done intentionally.

As we finished talking and were about to leave, Ryuun stopped, calling out, "One more thing, I heard from Hiyori, that you promised her to meet her after school today," he said.

"Huh?" Kamuro was surprised but refrained from asking questions.

"Yeah, is it a problem?"

"Not really, I don't care what you do with her, but the question is, can you even meet her today?"

"Ah..."

I see, so that's what he means. It's certainly true, since I became the topic of the school today, I doubt I can meet her without any trouble.

"Anyway, I am leaving now," with that, Ryuun left the cafeteria.

After he left, me and Kamuro, finished our lunch, and head back to the class.

*

"So, that's it for today," Mashima-sensei said as he left the classroom.

After that, students also started to leave one after another, with no unnecessary talks and comments. It's certainly different from my previous class, I thought.

As I stood up and began to leave as well, I was approached by Arisu, who sat to my right.

"Kiyotaka-kun, could you perhaps on your way to meet Shinna-san?" she asked.

I glanced at Kamuro, thinking she is the one who told Arisu, but was glared back instead from her, implying 'You have not told me to keep quiet, so I told her.' Well, it's true, and I wasn't going to keep it a secret from Arisu either, so it's fine.

"Yeah, I promised her during the 'Duo special exam'. Is me meeting her a problem for you?" I asked.

"Oh, no, certainly not. You may do what you please, Kiyotaka-kun," she answered with a hint of mischievous smile.

That smile, yeah, I guess, I can only imagine what she will do to me next. Was keeping it a secret from her the best choice of action there?

"Lets have a nice little talk later Kiyotaka-kun," Arisu said, before leaving the class with Kamuro.

It doesn't look good, guess I would have to keep myself ready for later.

As I pondered these thoughts, a sympathetic voice from earlier spoke to me, "You've had it rough, haven't you, Prince? "

"You don't have to put it like that, Hashimoto," I replied.

Normally, he would have left with Arisu, but due to Arisu's punishment, he has to be with me now, though he doesn't seem to bother about it.