|| King Von - Change My Life ||

|| enjoy babes ||

|| enjoy babes ||

|| requested by @bigbabyyoungboy ||

|| y'all my senior year has been way too busy, I'm finally getting this done thankfully 🤦🏽‍♀️ |\

|| happy march 🍀 ||
_____________________________________

von stood in the mirror fixing his chain making sure it was aligned and looking good with his outfit. he grabbed his cologne and sprayed it over him some before closing it up and putting it back up. his phone went off alerting him, he grabbed it seeing that his folks were texting him about tonight's party as they sent the address.

"you need to stop buying all those chains, you don't ever pay for me or my friends to go out but can waste money on bullshit like chains," von girlfriend kema said as she walked into the bathroom leaning against the counter.

"ion gotta pay fa yo friends, I pay for your half, but yo friends? they can pay they own shit," he said shrugging his shoulders as he looked over at her. she stayed quiet sighing hard.

"where you going tonight anyways?" she asked crossing her arms under her chest. he sighed putting his phone in his pocket.

"out with the gang, why?" he questioned her.

"it's late von, it's already about to be 12 in the morning and you going out now? you need to stop going out so much," she suggested to him. he kissed his teeth shaking his head.

"so? I'll be back later." he said walking out the bathroom about to leave the bedroom bug kema grabbed his arm stopping him.

"be careful von, you know I don't like your friends, they are a bad influence." she said worriedly. he shook his head letting himself go from her grip and kept on walking away.

"can you leave your credit card with me tonight?" she asked making him freeze in his tracks and look at her nearly breaking his neck.

"you crazy gang, I'm not leaving my card with you." he said.

"why not von? every other rapper couple take they girlfriends out on shopping sprees. we don't even go on one, well, you go without me....but still, while your gone I can buy me some sexy clothes and you can set up a date for us." she said to him.

"not happenin' kema, I ain't one of those niggas, I'll see you later." he said simply stating before leaving his crib and getting into his car and drove off towards the club.

••

the room was loud as everyone was squeezed in next to each other, money flew all over the room, sparkling bottles were being passed all over, weed smoke filled the air intoxicating anyone who inhaled it. throughout the whole entire packed club stood von and his crew as they were busy smoking and throwing money on women.