|| Jalen Hurt - All The Way Home ||

|| requested by @sssserenityyyy

|| I hope you guys enjoyyyyy 🏈||

________________________________

"i don't think you should be so hard on him tho honey," my mother said looking at me concerned as she walked along side of me. I sighed sadly as I walked slowly pushing the stroller as my eight month old son laid inside playing with his hands as he watched the sky above him smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm not trying to be mom, I just.....it's been hard with him not around. I don't wanna be one of those wives but this isn't easy...." I said feeling my eyes start to water, I tried my best to avoid the tears so I looked around the park to focus my thoughts on something else.

"i know baby, but Jalen understands it's not easy for you. he's want to be home all the time too. but as a professional athlete and with so many home away games this year, what can you do?" she said.

"i know, that's why i try to not be hard on him about not being around. ever since he came home last week he's be gone everyday training at the gym with his teammates, it seems like he never has a day off not even when football season is done..." I said shaking my head.

any woman who dated someone in a professional sport couldnt wait for the seasons to be over with so they could enjoy time with their husbands, long awaited days and nights to be back in their arms. praying for their safety on the road and on the field, hating at times when they couldn't make it to certain holidays or special events.

I knew that I had missed it the most, before our son I was always traveling with him to home away games, we were always together so once football season was over it felt like an ordinary day to us. once I became pregnant I was till traveling until I got into my third trimester and couldn't walk around as much so Jalen forced me to stay home to be careful.

once I gave birth to our son, I been home bound since and to be honest it was a very lonely process. Jalen has always been a sweetheart to me and always took great care of me, while pregnant he was even more extraordinary. knowing how bad he was ready to have kids he catered to me all the way through and never neglected me, not even for a second.

sadly when I went into labor he was away for a home game, I couldn't contact anyone since I was in so much pain but thankfully my mother was at home with me and called Jalen to tell him. before I knew it, he took the first flight possible to get back home, I was in labor for 10 hours, it felt like the longest since I didn't have him there through the contractions and epidural but by time he got to the hospital I was 9cm dilated so  had he made it just in time to watch our son be born.