|| Polo G - Martin & Gina ||

|| enjoy 👩🏽‍🎤 ||________________________________

|| enjoy 👩🏽‍🎤 ||
________________________________

"ladies, the class year is almost over, I hope all of y'all are ready for the state board test tomorrow, make sure y'all study hard and get plenty of rest tonight, be up here at 8am, sharp. if you miss it, you will have to face the consequences, alright everyone?" the teacher said looking around the room at everyone. everyone nodded their heads listening closely.

"alright, I'll let class end early today so y'all can get home and prepare, best of luck to all of y'all." she said before walking over to her desk. everyone got up and left the room while you stayed behind a little bit.

"girl, I can't believe our cosmetology test is tomorrow...everything went by so fast. before you know it, we can open up our shops," your friend Cindy said as she stood up waiting on you.

"tell me about it, I'm so nervous tho, what if I mess up?" you asked getting up as you placed your bag over your shoulder. Cindy kissed her teeth shaking her head at you.

"you won't mess up, we got this, just treat them like they aren't there we came too far to give up now," she said trying to lift you up.

"easier said than done when you have a two year old, he's gonna keep me up all night," you sighed thinking how you were gonna be able to study full time while dealing with your son, you needed full time concentration and polo did a great job watching tremani but you definitely hated to get him to watch him all day everyday while you were at school but he said he didn't care and offered to watch him as much as possible.

usually you guys took turns before, you would have him for this part of the day and polo would have him for the other part of the day but with your cosmetology school coming to a end everything was piling up on you quickly and polo understood that you needed to be studying every chance possible.

"you got this girl, baby or not, you know your man gonna do everything he can to make sure you get what you want," Cindy said smirking at you. you smiled small thinking as her words made you feel happy. you walked to your cars and shared a small hug before getting in them and heading home.

••

you closed the doors behind you making sure they were locked before you walked away, you headed upstairs to the master bedroom you and him shared. when you walked into the bedroom you saw polo laying against the headboard watching tv while y'all son sat up playing with his toys.

"mama!" he screamed clapping his hands as he reached for you. you smiled at him, you placed your book bag down on the bed as you grabbed him placing him on your hip as you both hugged each other tightly.