|| Key Glock - Ya Feel Me ||

|| enjoy 💛 ||_________________________________

|| enjoy 💛 ||
_________________________________

I turned into my parking space slowly trying to not the curb or the car beside me. I put the car into park and pushed the button to turn the car off, I grabbed my purse getting out. I went to the backseat opening the door and grabbing my dogs leash as he nearly ran me down to get out the car. I put his leash on and watched him jump out. I closed the door behind me and watched as the movers had got out their trunk.

"alright mam, and you said third floor right?" one of the men had asked me as he walked up to me.

"yes, thank you so much again." I said to him. he smiled while fixing his cap.

"no problem at all beautiful, we'll make sure to be quick and safe with everything, if you need us but hopefully me in specific, just shout for me." he said winking at me. I gave him a fake smile nodding my head until he walked away to go help his movers.

"come on boy, let's go see our place." I said to my grey French bulldog. we headed up the stairs going to the third floor. my heart was fluttering with happinesses as I couldn't believe all this was happening. moving into my first apartment since I graduated college this summer.

once we made it to the third floor I grabbed my keys opening it and walking inside falling in love even more. I let my dog go run around while I walked to my island counter placing my stuff down.

"hey baby girl, they taking care of everything?" my mom said walking inside of my place.

"yes ma, so what you think?" I asked her. she looked around with a very impressed look.

"it's beautiful baby, I'm so proud of you, that's for sure." she said smiling hard at me. I smiled nodding my head at her.

"well I'll go ahead and get y/d/n out the way, I got his cage outside." she said and grabbed y/d/n and left out. I grabbed my phone putting it in my back pocket. I walked outside and headed down to the first floor while the movers were getting everything into my crib.

once I made it down to my car a yellow and black Lamborghini urus had pulled in right beside me. I slowed down some analyzing how sexy the car was, I kept on walking over to my all black Range Rover, I opened the trunk and looked to see what stuff I was gonna take first. I heard the car beside me make its lock sound when I had looked over I seen this tall black guy walk over to me and lord did he take my breath away.

"wassup.." he said bringing his hand out. I leaned up pushing my hair behind my ear as I shook his head.

"hi." I said shyly, we kept shaking hands until I cleared my throat and let go.

"my bad, I'm key, you must be moving in I see...you on the third floor?" he asked looking up at the movers then back to my eyes.