|| Ja Morant - Shame ||

|| ummm do y'all have y'all summer bodies ready? cause I sure don't, this is why I never make new years resolutions, I was suppose to start doing right January first but yikes, I guess new year, same me 😭 ||

|| the way I have 200 saved tiktok workout videos in my phone but never did them is sad 😭😂 ||

|| enjoy tho 😂❤️ ||
___________________________________________

the clock was ticking as the class was dead silent, the sound of pencils writing against paper was the only thing that could be heard. a professor sitting fully back enjoying the peace and quiet he hasn't heard in 31 years of his career. of course everyone was finally focused and quiet during a test, not because it was just Friday but also because it was gonna be spring break right after this last period ended plus it was a huge party happening tonight since the school won a huge basketball game a couple days ago.

you sat still already done with your test, you were on top of your game in college, being on the list for the top 10 most best academic scores at Murray state university. ever since you were young you had big dreams and refused to fail, being the smartest you could possibly be. even tho you were known as an outcast with no friends you could've cared less since it meant no distractions, just straight focusing.

"alright times up, bring your test up." the professor said sitting up in his office chair. you got up and made your way to the front getting in line with everyone else.

"what's up, quiet girl?" a voice said behind you. you turned your head seeing the Mr.Womanzier on campus, you mentally rolled your eyes not understanding why he bothered speaking to you since you never talked much to him since freshman year of college.

"you know, the year almost over, when you gone stop being so quiet and talk? you so fine but everybody think you weird." he said to you. you sighed deeply shaking your head, of course, people thought what they thought, exactly why you never gave anyone the time of day.

"when you gonna give me a chance tho? you be acting so stuck up....but I bet you not stuck up when it comes to ja." he said chuckling. everyone loved to bring up your long term friend ja, everyone thinks you two are secretly dating or fucking on the low but it wasn't none of that. he's been your best friend since kindergarten, you two were like two peas in a pot, been best friends since y'all came into the world. plus with both of y'all mothers who been best friends since middle school, it was only destiny you two would be close.

"okay roshawn..." you said softly. you were only three people away, you didn't understand why it was taking so long to put a paper in a bin.