|| Lil Baby - Right On ||

|| enjoy 🎞 ||

|| enjoy 🎞 ||

______________________________

I sat in the passenger's seat of
Dominique all white rolls Royce as he drove down the streets of Atlanta. his music boomed lowly, my eyes gazed over to his as he drove with one hand on the steering wheel with his watches and other jewelry glittering.

I had my legs crossed over the other while I sat pretty wearing a art print off the shoulder corset top with a matching mini skirt with matching heels and purse. I usually felt more sexy in myself but lately my stomach confidence has been out of the window since me and Dominique weren't on good terms at the moment but the thing was, I have no idea what's his issue with me.

I was sad thinking about how lately we been so distant with each other. Dominique was acting way too weird and barley talked to me, he would just wake up and leave the house all day and come home late.

my eyes fell back on him as he kept texting the whole way to wherever he said we had to go. it was definitely upsetting me. I started to feel insecure sadly, how could I not? I'm human. you be with a man for two years and he slowly starts to show less interest in you? It hurts your heart a lot.

"Dominique, you haven't said much about my outfit? do you like it?" I asked randomly, he kept on texting nodding his head.

"hmm, yeah, you look good y/n." he simply said. I sighed deeply looking out the window. he didn't even call me regular relationship names no more like bae or baby, just always my name.

"do you have a problem with me? you haven't said much to me in days.." I said.

"chill out with all that, I just been busy, when I get the chance. I'll make it up to you." he said again. and all that means was he was gonna spoil me with gifts and a bedroom full of flowers just for instagram and then we'll be right back to the bs.

"whatever." I said and shrugged him off. I looked back out the window trying to not get emotional, I didn't want things to end with him but you can't fix something that's already broke, right?

••

he stopped the car instantly being covered by paparazzi and body guards. he put his phone up and got out the car walking over to my side, i took another deep breath putting on my fake smile as he opened my door and held his hand out. I grabbed it and got out with camera lights nearly killing my eyes. he held my hand walking with him in front into the club.

we walked in and headed up to the vip section where women craved and did whatever for his attention. I watched not being amused by anything. I sat down on the red velvet couch while he stood up talking to other rappers. I sat alone not knowing what to do with myself since I didn't drink or had many friends.