|| King Von - Back Again ||

|| can't believe 2024 is almost here

|| can't believe 2024 is almost here. these weird ass years 😭.||

|| enjoy 🧡 ||
_________________________________________

"me and mr wrong get along so good, even tho it breaks my heart so baddd.." you sung your favorite song as you pushed your cordless vacuum around the house listening to your jams as it was your Sunday weekly reset where you spent the day at the house cleaning and preparing for the next week.

"even tho it breaks my heart so bad, we got a special thing going on..." you sung looking over at your two year old daughter who sat in her high chair eating Cheerios making a mess everywhere. you didn't mind as you kept vacuuming through the house.

you loved when sunday came but hated when night had fell, you didn't want to go back to work knowing that it was gonna be another week filled with stress and long work shifts. but you loved the feeling sunday brought as you spent that time making new goals for yourself.

"why you got Mary j. Blige on? you aight? you going through somethin?" your baby daddy, Ricky, asked as he walked into the kitchen throwing away papers into the trash can. you rolled your eyes ignoring him as you vacuumed around the kitchen. you wrapped your robe around your body tighter as you bent down picking up larger crumbs that your daughter was busy throwing on the floor.

"mhmmm damn baby...." Ricky mumbled walking up behind you as he touched your butt. you immediately jumped up turning around as you shoved him with a mug on your face. he looked at you confused before he kissed his teeth.

"man, fuck, you always got a fucking attitude bruh, when the fuck ima get some pussy?" he asked getting heated.

"when you get the fuck out and stop cussing around my daughter." you snapped at him. he chuckled shaking his head as he looked around the room.

"ion understand this shit, i cut the bitches off like you said, I ain't partying every friday with my niggas and you still acting stingy? like fuck, yo ass ain't never happy." he snapped at you.

"ricky? if you don't get the fuck out my face with that shit, I ain't in the mood to fuck." you said rolling your eyes as you turned off your vacuum, you walked over to the trash can taking off the top as you emptied it out.

"well when the fuck will you be? how the fuck you expect me to stay loyal when you ain't pleasing a nigga? like come on y/n." he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"I ain't asking you to be loyal Ricky, you a grown ass man, you know what's right and what's wrong." you said brushing past him as you put your vacuum up into your hallway closet.