|| King Von - 3 A.M ||

|| requested by @salemathediva ||

|| enjoyyyy🍀 ||
_______________________________________

you drove with one hand on the steering wheel while the other rested on the arm rest as you laid back in your driver seat, you drove in the left lane of the highway going pass nearly every car as you blasted your favorite songs. you bopped your head to the beat feeling yourself, you looked up at yourself in your rear view at yourself as you had came back from a hair and lash appointment feeling like yourself again.

you glanced up at the sky through your sunroof seeing that the skies were cloudy and dark, you could tell summer thunderstorms were approaching today. you loved days like this as everything was warm and windy but the sun was blocked saving you from being blinded. you looked over at the exit ramp seeing cars in traffic for miles, you shook your head mentally at how no matter the time of day Atlanta was always packed on the highways and in the city.

you glanced down at the steering wheel as you slightly started to space out while driving, never in a million years would you have thought that you were gonna be in this position of your life. you were 26 years old famous hairstylist in Atlanta that made nearly six figures, you were known for doing so many people and celebrities hairs that you grew such a high status bringing so much attention on yourself.

a couple years back you thought you were gonna be doing other things, never would you have thought you were gonna be retired so early and doing something you actually like for a living. you specialized in women and men's hair adding even more to your resume.

you loved the life you were living and you were doing it big with even your three year old daughter, giving her and you the life you always dreamed for each other. with this lifestyle you took vacations nearly every month or maybe twice a month, bought your own dream car and paid in full for it. bought a house with more rooms and bathrooms than you could count with endless shopping sprees when you wanted, nothing was more fun than being able to spend whatever you wanted without a worry in the world.

in the mist of your thinking your music was interrupted by a phone call coming through, you looked down checking to see that it was your long term friend India calling you. you reached out tapping the screen answering the phone.

"hey girl, what's up?" you answered into the phone while you pressed a button on your steering wheel turning down the volume some.

"hey babes, what you doing?" she asked.

"about to head to my shop, what's up?" you questioned looking at your right side mirror switching on your turn signal checking to make sure you had space before you switched over into the lane.